Back from the blue blazes.

sirchris

Just popping in to see how the old place is doing - moved house I see.

Any of the old crew still on here?

Tangerinedream? Chicken? BluesisTruth? DavidZoso? Morocco? Dazed_&_Confused?

my crap memory cannot recall anyone else.

If you feel that this forum needs the majestic guiding hand of Auntie then maybe it's time to dust down that old nightdress and hair net and start a new thread. I'll see how she feels.

Is Old Scratch still knocking around? That boy needed a good ol' fashioned spankin'.

wow! hello old chums.

Hotplant - the band is doing fine-ish. we all kind of hate each other at the moment but two months in a van will do that to you I guess. I'm experiencing a bit of 'down time' at the moment to write some new material, so i thought I'd check how everyone was here.

Bongman - You better believe it buddy. Aunties back! Fancy a cuddle?

wow! hello old chums.

Hotplant - the band is doing fine-ish. we all kind of hate each other at the moment but two months in a van will do that to you I guess. I'm experiencing a bit of 'down time' at the moment to write some new material, so i thought I'd check how everyone was here.

Bongman - You better believe it buddy. Aunties back! Fancy a cuddle?

Aha! Well that just means you have a normal band! :lol: Cheers!

Ooh, it's the mod guy :P

Didn't you used to have one hell of a hot sexy Vespa as your sig?

Welcome back, dude :D

fraid not VJay, you are sorely mistaken. I can't remember what my old avatar was but this was the only pic i had that was small enough to use.

Just popping in to see how the old place is doing - moved house I see.

Any of the old crew still on here?

Tangerinedream? Chicken? BluesisTruth? DavidZoso? Morocco? Dazed_&_Confused?

my crap memory cannot recall anyone else.

Bloody hell, here's a blast from the past. You have been gone for ages, welcome back eveb if it's a brief stay. B)

Quite a few people have moved on, been banned or just don't post as often. Things have changed over the months around here, gets ab it heated at times so people like you are still needed. :D

(ledded1 formerly paulzep1)

Bloody hell, here's a blast from the past. You have been gone for ages, welcome back eveb if it's a brief stay. B)

Quite a few people have moved on, been banned or just don't post as often. Things have changed over the months around here, gets ab it heated at times so people like you are still needed. :D

(ledded1 formerly paulzep1)

ey up paul, how do?

it's been like a trip down memory lane for me the last couple of days, keep seeing names i remember from the good old days plus a lot of new ones.

I think i was last on here about 2 years ago and it's changed a fair bit since then but it's good to see the old heads still posting.

ey up paul, how do?

it's been like a trip down memory lane for me the last couple of days, keep seeing names i remember from the good old days plus a lot of new ones.

I think i was last on here about 2 years ago and it's changed a fair bit since then but it's good to see the old heads still posting.

Hey SC, good to see you back. I am good and hope you are too.

Some of we older names are still around but not as often as we once were. 2 years eh? Time flies slower than I thought, I thought it was 5years:D

Your ask auntie always added a different dimension to the board B)

B)

Hey SC, good to see you back. I am good and hope you are too.

Some of we older names are still around but not as often as we once were. 2 years eh? Time flies slower than I thought, I thought it was 5years:D

Your ask auntie always added a different dimension to the board B)

B)

it could be 5 years to be honest. time has no meaning in the land of tomorrow.

good to hear you are well and Aunties Clinic has been resurrected if you have any malaises or aliments of the mind, body or heart.

Archived