LedZep1969

Coke or Pepsi?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Sodas

• Coke
    • Pepsi

Someone's getting a bit sensitive :)

Let me know next time your around.

Seriously. Have any reviews on the shoe?

I am old enough to remember 714's and Lemmons.

Edited by ledbaby

Let me know next time your around.

Seriously. Have any reviews on the shoe?

I am old enough to remember 714's and Lemmons.

Around where? And a review of what "shoe"

If you look at my av Jimmy is wearing a Rorer 714 shirt,do you remember those,I do.

Lay off the sauce,please :D

Around where? And a review of what "shoe"

If you look at my av Jimmy is wearing a Rorer 714 shirt,do you remember those,I do.

Lay off the sauce,please :D

Your name is Eileen right?

I thought you said you went to the Plant show. Sorry you hallucinated that too :)

"Coke-Cola" as I say.

Some people around here call everything "Co-Cola" or Coke; regardless as to whether it's Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, whatever. I've also heard other people call everything Pepsi. My midwestern cousins call it pop; but you never hear that around here.

Your name is Eileen right?

I thought you said you went to the Plant show. Sorry you hallucinated that too :)

Come on.Eileen? <hah,that has familiar ring to it. Anyway,yeah I went.No hallucinations there though.

Why are you sniping from the anonymous section? Are you paranoid or something? :bagoverhead: Who are you hiding from?

Just to stay on topic, I love my Pepsi and you'll have to pry it from my cold dead,fat fingers to get it away from me :D

Come on.Eileen? <hah,that has familiar ring to it. Anyway,yeah I went.No hallucinations there though.

Why are you sniping from the anonymous section? Are you paranoid or something? :bagoverhead: Who are you hiding from?

Just to stay on topic, I love my Pepsi and you'll have to pry it from my cold dead,fat fingers to get it away from me :D

Take a few more ludes and it is so.

Hey that stuff was made 30 minutes from here and it's good stuff.NC is far from communist and much farther from liberal. Hah! :lol:

This is not the crystal meth thread pal.

Coke, on ice. No imitations.

Is that what Michael Jackson has been feeding you? You should have declined the sleepover invite B)

I did, maybe you should look for your wife...

Nah, don't bother, she's more fun here.

A little more coke with that wine?

She doesn't like one who hides and watches,get out of the closet ledbaby,it's more fun!

Your the expert. Personally I steer clear of drugs. And sluts in closets.

I have found a bunch of old soda, beer and all kind of elixir and such bottles out on the bay....some of the names of the soda bottles. -hollywood, mr. grape, sno top, hammer, mission, juds, and they have funny ads on them to sell them. One thing they all have on them, a sign of the times i guess, is the word beverages...which i guess might have been a part of the trademark or adverstising, or something.

now if we could only find a way to keep them down there... :D

photo from 2 weeks ago up some backriver in the czech republic....

n566304403_491664_4864.jpg

If that made sense, I may respond.

==

Countries and states have used battle flags as long as history has been recorded.

And this thing on the confederate flag in the Czech Republic suggests she has no idea why and what the flag is about. Many think it was the KKK's invention.

NO!

Origin of Confederate Battle Flag. As far as keeping them in their country though? Well if they don't immigrate legally, I agree.

Class may now break to recess :)

http://www.lowryrifles.com/origin_battle_flag.htm

Edited by ledbaby

If that made sense, I may respond.

==

Countries and states have used battle flags as long as history has been recorded.

And this thing on the confederate flag in the Czech Republic suggests she has no idea why and what the flag is about. Many think it was the KKK's invention.

NO!

Origin of Confederate Battle Flag. As far as keeping them in their country though? Well if they don't immigrate legally, I agree.

Class may now break to recess :)

http://www.lowryrifles.com/origin_battle_flag.htm

wow!!!! ...southerner, by chance????? just thought i'd share a laugh as it was an unexpected encounter in the boondocks of the czech republic....

wow!!!! ...southerner, by chance????? just thought i'd share a laugh as it was an unexpected encounter in the boondocks of the czech republic....

Never said that.

I am however originally from America :) They say I've lived in 32 different states and countries. They would probably be very close. I quit counting.

That is an odd place for a confederate flag though. Hope to see you back in America one day, and like I said Norway is very pretty. We are playing it close to the vest for a couple years If everyone does this, it will help our economy.

Edited by ledbaby