Coke Or Pepsi?

LedZep1969

Coke or Pepsi?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Sodas

• Coke
    • Pepsi

Many parents do try to make good decisions for their children. I have never given my child soda. She may have tasted a sip or two when at a friends house, but i don't buy it and she never asks me for any. She drinks water, unsweetened 100% juice and milk. I also allow her very little junk food. I buy a variety of fruit, and she eats it happily.

It is a challenge for parents to stay away from all the dangers out there that adversly affect their children. It would HELP if there weren't so many obstacles to face. I find it appalling how many unhealthy products are available.

Doesnt matter. You had the courage to bring a lovely little person to our world. And even though it will be very tough at times,,,,I firmly believe in an age old saying.

"It takes a village to raise a child."

Smart choices of those who truly care about children and avoidance of idiots will develop an adorable adult.

The point is not why you brought a child to a fucked up world.

The point is you have the courage, many do not have what it takes...

Kitty having ISP troubles and a horrible summer cold, so I will float about. Ignore the side effects from the cold remedies.

Doesnt matter. You had the courage to bring a lovely little person to our world. And even though it will be very tough at times,,,,I firmly believe in an age old saying.

"It takes a village to raise a child."

Smart choices of those who truly care about children and avoidance of idiots will develop an adorable adult.

The point is not why you brought a child to a fucked up world.

The point is you have the courage, many do not have what it takes...

Kitty having ISP troubles and a horrible summer cold, so I will float about. Ignore the side effects from the cold remedies.

Send me that village...lol. Thanks for your inspiration, ledbaby.

Archived