WIN PRIZES SIGNED BY JIMMY PAGE!

The competition to win the painting and the F80 entertainment system has now closed online, however you can still enter if you come to Knebworth House. The winner will be announced on September 3rd.

Good luck to everyone that entered! Many thanks for helping the ABC Trust, and for making the exhibit possible with your entries. :thanku:

• 2 weeks later...

The draw to win the F80 entertainment system and the painting of the band has taken place, and I finally have been able to post the winners on the website - sorry for the delay. You can go here to have a look: memoriesinmusic.com Click on Contest on the left and the names are all posted.

Congrats to the 2 main prize winners and the 6 runners up who won Zep tshirts. :D

The draw to win the F80 entertainment system and the painting of the band has taken place, and I finally have been able to post the winners on the website - sorry for the delay. You can go here to have a look: memoriesinmusic.com Click on Contest on the left and the names are all posted.

Congrats to the 2 main prize winners and the 6 runners up who won Zep tshirts. :D

Thanks Annie! I was wondering who won!

They are some lucky folks! Congrats to them.

If the girl that won the painting wants to sell it......please PM me!

Thanks Again for keeping us informed and including those that couldn't be there.

edited to say: Have the books been presented to the guys and Bozo's family yet? I would love to know what they thought of them. :)

Archived