NO LED ZEPPELIN REUNION PLANNED

solar

I'm starting this thread because, apparently, some folks have been misled -- be it by radio DJs, irreputable newspaper accounts and plain wrong posts here and other Web sites -- that Led Zeppelin has reformed and is going on tour.

This thread is to let you know that, NO, there is no Led Zeppelin reunion/concert/tour coming in 2009 as of yet.

I'm starting this thread because, apparently, some folks have been misled -- be it by radio DJs, irreputable newspaper accounts and plain wrong posts here and other Web sites -- that Led Zeppelin has reformed and is going on tour.

This thread is to let you know that, NO, there is no Led Zeppelin reunion/concert/tour coming in 2009 as of yet.

Soooo, that just mean that, as early as tomorrow, or the nest day, or the day after that....

That a Zep Tour could be announced.........

It will happen, when it will happen. The excitment for it does not have to build.... it will simply mushroom.... like an H-Bomb !!!

Soooo, that just mean that, as early as tomorrow, or the nest day, or the day after that....

That a Zep Tour could be announced.........

It will happen, when it will happen. The excitment for it does not have to build.... it will simply mushroom.... like an H-Bomb !!!

That is not the point of this thread. This isn't one of those should they, shouldn't they, will they, won't they discussions. This is to clarify the misconception that a reunion or tour dates have been announced. That has not happened.

That is not the point of this thread. This isn't one of those should they, shouldn't they, will they, won't they discussions. This is to clarify the misconception that a reunion or tour dates have been announced. That has not happened.

Good luck with that.

Seriously.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... can you cite a source? :whistling:

This thread will surely die. But, I will give Solar a shameless bump. All the smart people saw it and said, yep that's right - nothing has been announced yet. Meanwhile, all the n00bs are too busy bitching about how Robert Plant has ruined their lives because he is not performing with JP, JPJ, and JB. How dare he do what he wants? Or how The Foo Fighters have committed some crime, because surely they have duped JP and JPJ into shamelessly adding some extra appeal to a supposed DVD to be released entitled, "Dave Groul's Dream Come True." I purposely mis-spelled his name for some of you. I mean, without a Led Zeppelin reunion, which they surely OWE us, how are we possibly going to have world peace, lower gas prices, fix the economy, clean the air, or merely go on with our miserable lives???????

I am so glad I was able to survive 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and so far this year without the three surviving members getting together and performing!

This thread will surely die. But, I will give Solar a shameless bump. All the smart people saw it and said, yep that's right - nothing has been announced yet. Meanwhile, all the n00bs are too busy bitching about how Robert Plant has ruined their lives because he is not performing with JP, JPJ, and JB. How dare he do what he wants? Or how The Foo Fighters have committed some crime, because surely they have duped JP and JPJ into shamelessly adding some extra appeal to a supposed DVD to be released entitled, "Dave Groul's Dream Come True." I purposely mis-spelled his name for some of you. I mean, without a Led Zeppelin reunion, which they surely OWE us, how are we possibly going to have world peace, lower gas prices, fix the economy, clean the air, or merely go on with our miserable lives???????

I am so glad I was able to survive 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, and so far this year without the three surviving members getting together and performing!

so......what happened to you in2007? :D

Common sense also dictates, that it is feasible they are in the prrocess of planning a tour!? :rolleyes:

Again, this isn't a what if, maybe they are thread. How shall I repeat this again with tact?

AS OF JUNE 22, 2008, THERE IS NOT A REUNION/TOUR/CONCERT PLANNED

(and I just noticed I put the wrong year in the thread title)

Again, this isn't a what if, maybe they are thread. How shall I repeat this again with tact?

03:39 GMT 23rd June 2008.

Still no tour.

If you got your facts straight in the first place there wouldn't be any confusion!

You needn't shout either, you fucked up first.

Lighten up the both of you (Styrbjorn).

Clarify the misconceptions? what, so your basically letting everybody know that is no good to, how should i say it?... "believe"? who do you work for? the Antichrist?lol

I have seen enough evidence from well credited people to have hope...no misconceptions...but hope...

The scenario is out there and us the "people/Zep Heads" should sit patiently with no expectations and observe. Observe without getting hot headed that is.

you are right about radio DJ's and newspapers miss leading the people...they are just there to make a quick buck of the band just like the shit head who was selling Zeppelin merchandise at the ever so wonderful 73 madison square show...If only we had Peter Grant giving everyone a taste of hell again.

No more pointless than 99% of the threads on this forum.

Must be time for another Satan/Crowley/Plant Bash/O2 DVD/Page did drugs?/Lori Maddox/Hot Pics Of Jimmy thread....

*Yawn*

hands off the hot pics of jimmy thread. thats OURS! :D

No more pointless than 99% of the threads on this forum.

Must be time for another Satan/Crowley/Plant Bash/O2 DVD/Page did drugs?/Lori Maddox/Hot Pics Of Jimmy thread....

*Yawn*

Lori Maddox affects me in many ways but a yawn is not among them. ;)

Archived