NO LED ZEPPELIN REUNION PLANNED

solar

Well, you are Joe Elliott of Def Leppard, so who am I to say no. Traci was wonderful in those B grade films, and some of her other "work" is quite remarkable.

Yeah, she was a great actress B)

This is also one dumb, pointless thread.

Then please enlighten me as to where I can find the tour dates and get tickets if this is pointless, considering there is about a half dozen or more threads on this site that say Led Zeppelin will be touring in 2009 as if it has been announced and confirmed. Of anyone, I'd expect the seeker of truth to understand the validity of this thread versus those perpetuating falsehood, rumors and innuendo.

Then please enlighten me as to where I can find the tour dates and get tickets if this is pointless, considering there is about a half dozen or more threads on this site that say Led Zeppelin will be touring in 2009 as if it has been announced and confirmed. Of anyone, I'd expect the seeker of truth to understand the validity of this thread versus those perpetuating falsehood, rumors and innuendo.

OH, SNAP!

I second that thought. Why did this member create it? To tell us what we already know? That it hasn't been announced? No shit sherlock! But the writing is on the damn wall that there is a very good chance it will happen at some point. Jason saying he would do it in a heartbeat. I'm sure that they are talking behind closed doors. My money says there will be an announcement within 4 months. I'd bet on it.

Gee, perhaps it's explained right in the first post why I created the thread.

I'm starting this thread because, apparently, some folks have been misled -- be it by radio DJs, irreputable newspaper accounts and plain wrong posts here and other Web sites -- that Led Zeppelin has reformed and is going on tour.

And again, this is not a thread about whether or not YOU feel "the writing is on the damn wall" or "I'd bet on it" or "I'm sure that they are..." bullshit that you just wrote that keeps making newcomers think there is a concert/tour planned and already announced.

There is no tour/concert/reunion planned as of right now. This is current and true as of June 24, 2008.

Lori Maddox affects me in many ways but a yawn is not among them. ;)

If you're talking about the 13-year old version that is normally thought of around here when her name is brought up, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Pervert.

I second that thought. Why did this member create it? To tell us what we already know? That it hasn't been announced? No shit sherlock! But the writing is on the damn wall that there is a very good chance it will happen at some point. Jason saying he would do it in a heartbeat. I'm sure that they are talking behind closed doors. My money says there will be an announcement within 4 months. I'd bet on it.

Gee, perhaps it's explained right in the first post why I created the thread.

And again, this is not a thread about whether or not YOU feel "the writing is on the damn wall" or "I'd bet on it" or "I'm sure that they are..." bullshit that you just wrote that keeps making newcomers think there is a concert/tour planned and already announced.

There is no tour/concert/reunion planned as of right now. This is current and true as of June 24, 2008.

Same with June 27th.

Shameless bump for the helluvit. B)

I'd know if they were touring so perhaps my perspective on those threads is different.

Your intent for starting this thread is noble but many of the replies to it are pointless.

If you're talking about the 13-year old version that is normally thought of around here when her name is brought up, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Pervert.

Have you seen Lori lately? Take it from me she's still a fox.

Idiot.

How would you know??

He'd find out just like the rest of us and not a moment sooner.

Don't let him fool you into thinking he's anything other than just another fan with an obvious unhealthy obsession. Just look at his perverted comment above regarding Lori Maddox. Yeah, you were talking about the "older" Lori.

Sure you were....sure you were. Guys like you oughta be locked up.

And for the courtesy comment?

:blink:

That's about the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted Steven.

I would think if you would be notified out of "courtesy" then why didn't you get a ticket to O2 out of "courtesy"?

One would think if you would be notified of anything personally by someone in the band's close circle out of "courtesy" you certainly would've been invited to the single, biggest event in their career since September 1980 wouldn't you?

:rolleyes:

But you weren't.

Why?

Because you're not important, they don't know you, they don't want to know you.

Fanboy.

Don't let him fool you into thinking he's anything other than just another fan with an obvious unhealthy obsession. Just look at his perverted comment above regarding Lori Maddox. Yeah, you were talking about the "older" Lori.

I would think if you would be notified out of "courtesy" then why didn't you get a ticket to O2 out of "courtesy"?

One would think if you would be notified of anything personally by someone in the band's close circle out of "courtesy" you certainly would've been invited to the single, biggest event in their career since September 1980 wouldn't you?

But you weren't.

Why?

Fanboy.

:hysterical: You Rock Stringman! The guy is living on Fantasy Island!

But you weren't.

Why?

Fanboy.

The latest in a long "string" of false diatribes and your unimpressive previous post history suggests slandering others remains your only claim to fame. Only a prat

would be proud.

The latest in a long "string" of false diatribes and your unimpressive previous post history suggests slandering others remains your only claim to fame. Only a prat

would be proud.

Kinda late to still have internet privileges.Did you slip the nurse your meds?

I'd know if they were touring so perhaps my perspective on those threads is different.

Your intent for starting this thread is noble but many of the replies to it are pointless.

Like, perhaps.... this one? :huh:

A dumb, pointless thread... started with noble intent. Uhhh... okay, sure. :blink:

...BTW, if you meant the older, mature Lori Maddox, you could've just said so, without the rancor and presumptions. Over the years, most discussions on the board regarding her, her relationship with Page, etc. etc. etc. have been about the Lori Maddox "then"... i.e. the 13, 14, or 15 year old girl, NOT the older, mature Lori Maddox of today. It was actually a legitimate question, even if he didn't ask it as nicely as you would've liked. But then, I would've expected one who thought this thread was started with "noble" intent would've said it more nicely than "this is also one dumb, pointless thread".

~~~~~~

If you would like to be treated with respect and courtesy (and I believe that you would), then perhaps you could treat others with respect and courtesy as well.

It's easy to be nice and civil to those we like, but perhaps some civility to those we don't like or whom we consider to be "idiots" would be a more 'noble' effort.

... and to all of you who aren't Steve A. Jones, if you wonder if that applies to you as well, then it probably does.

~~~~~~~~

FWIW, I saw a couple photos a couple years ago that were purportedly of Lori Maddox... and I have to agree that she was indeed still a very attractive woman... (maybe even a "hottie" ... for those who believe women in their 40s and 50s can be hotties).

would be proud.

I've noticed that you cast many stones in a "prat-ish" manner whenever the subject of homosexuality comes up.

I think you should stop talking as if you're close to the band...you seem like a bit of a PR nightmare.

Common sense also dictates, that it is feasible they are in the prrocess of planning a tour!? :rolleyes:

Yes, but that's obviously not the point. Common sense also dictates that it is probable that this is not the only planet in the whole space with life on it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that aliens will land on the Earth in 2009.

Yes, but that's obviously not the point. Common sense also dictates that it is probable that this is not the only planet in the whole space with life on it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that aliens will land on the Earth in 2009.

Agreed.

If we exist on Earth, why not other life forms elsewhere in the universe?

It doesn't mean they won't!

Possible but not probable.

So by the laws of probability, common sense dictates there is a greater possibility of Led Zeppelin planning on touring in 2009 than aliens landing on Earth.

So by the laws of probability, common sense dictates there is a greater possibility of Led Zeppelin planning on touring in 2009 than aliens landing on Earth.

Brobably.

But that's still not the point. Solar made it clear that this thread is not about the probability of it. It's about false reports that it has been announced as a fact. Solar just wanted to say that it's still nothing more than a possibility. There's no official report that there will be tour. Nothing has been announced yet. This thread is for those who believe it has. I really don't get why it's so hard to understand. Common sense, indeed.

Brobably.

But that's still not the point. Solar made it clear that this thread is not about the probability of it. It's about false reports that it has been announced as a fact. Solar just wanted to say that it's still nothing more than a possibility. There's no official report that there will be tour. Nothing has been announced yet. This thread is for those who believe it has. I really don't get why it's so hard to understand. Common sense, indeed.

What I don't understand is why are people taking this so fuckin' seriously?

Everyone should just lighten up.

I believe they will play again, whether they do remains to be seen.

In the meantime until a statement is released personally by the three remaining band members at a public press conference, Led Zeppelin is not playing a reunion concert tour in 2009 as at 29/06/2008.

Indeed, Common Sense.

Archived