Drunken Revelry

After 2 dirty-hot vodka martinis (they're like boobs, one is not enough and three are too many) and a Blue Moon ale or two, I can say that I'm thoroughly enjoying my O2 experience in the moment, compliments of Third Eye. What an amazing show. What an amazing show. The Song Remains the Same is currently blasting out my computer speakers and it sounds...amazing!! I love Zep and I love Ahmet for getting them back together, even if for only one night. And I appreciate the ability to post my love in this forum. Cheers! :beer:

Cheers! i'm currently listening to everything else and little zep, but think i will listen to the show again. Actually, i was thinking, should i take the new york times article of the -led zeppelin show off my fridge....nahhhh. This is too good a thing to happen!

Hey, middlezep! Just finished the show...Rock and Roll was smokin'!!! I'm Gonna Crawl is playing now as the credits roll. My wife wants to take the babe for a walk now (3 months old and it's a real fine way to start!) so I'm gonna grab another beer and enjoy the outdoor scenery. B)

My suggestion to you and everyone else is to crack open a cold one and play some Zep! I know it's only a Monday but heck, "it's all the same day, man!" (-Janis Joplin)

I've been out in the garage enjoying the Ahmet Ertegun show (Katz's Eye version) on an LCD projector with a cranked up stereo and a glass of single malt bourbon whiskey (Knob Creek).

I couldn't make it to the show but this ain't bad for second best!

I've been out in the garage enjoying the Ahmet Ertegun show (Katz's Eye version) on an LCD projector with a cranked up stereo and a glass of single malt bourbon whiskey (Knob Creek).

I couldn't make it to the show but this ain't bad for second best!

That's how it's done.

Archived