here some more from me...

168417.jpg

3093301.jpg

.....thanks Adi, never seen these photos before....but these two photos are just stunning...

off all, I think Jimmy has the most "confident" look on his face...I think it is just part of his personality...the confidence shows up over and over again throughout the years...it's like he is saying "I am a rock star, I am Jimmy Page"...and we all know that he is........

.....thanks Adi, never seen these photos before....but these two photos are just stunning...

off all, I think Jimmy has the most "confident" look on his face...I think it is just part of his personality...the confidence shows up over and over again throughout the years...it's like he is saying "I am a rock star, I am Jimmy Page"...and we all know that he is........

I think so too but I think Robert is very confident too you can see it in the way he is performing and his stage moves during the Zeppelin period...now days he still has confident he just not showing off the way he used to...

and some more...

7914963.jpg

beautiful pictures again...I seen most of these before, but about this picture, I recall there is another picture of Jimmy, looking bit serious and thinking about something...that is also very beautiful shot..

and I have got to mention My fav..."The Scarf" from the previous post - last picture...God he looks so elegant, aristocratic in scarfs...definitely an original

^ Those are great

Here are some from me :)

JOR110_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.jpg

...Robert recently said in an interview that he doesn't know "who that guy is anymore", about himself,...sometimes I wish he would acknowledge "him" just a little, if nothing else, for the clothes, fashion...love the jackets/sweaters on all of them...beautiful...such memories..

led_zepplin_2008.jpg

Archived