i wasn't doubting you , just to me his face and hair looks more like the more mature robert, like the one in the same post where he is holding strands of his hair. and the wearing of the cowboy hat seemed to me to be something he would do in the 70's. that was just my first impression tis all. :)

Oh didn't think you were :) Just throwing my two cents in :wave:

I'd say it's Roy Harper, too.

Robert Plant & Richard Cole In Bed

* Next Image

* by Express Newspapers

* Reference: 2050454

British rock singer Robert Plant (L) of the band Led Zeppelin and the group's road manager, Richard Cole, relax on a bed covered by a fur rug and discuss details of their upcoming concert, New York City, New York, July 30, 1973. (Photo by Express Newspapers/Getty Images)

(the top priority is Robert :wub: )

Robert Plant & Richard Cole In Bed

* Next Image

* by Express Newspapers

* Reference: 2050454

British rock singer Robert Plant (L) of the band Led Zeppelin and the group's road manager, Richard Cole, relax on a bed covered by a fur rug and discuss details of their upcoming concert, New York City, New York, July 30, 1973. (Photo by Express Newspapers/Getty Images)

(the top priority is Robert :wub: )

I know, I've seen the informations on Gettyimages, too. But I'd still stick to Roy Harper. ;)

Anyway, it's a beautiful picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1977-07-23_Oakland_01.jpg

AEN27...

beautiful pic's of ZEP in different eras. The above picture captures ZEP's popularity in '77 on. Jimmy's photographs, in magazines revealed just how gigantic ZEP were. I observed Jimmy as "Super-cool" most "chased" rock star...never wanting to talk to magazines, but the Press was always after him/ZEP.... :D :D

memphis_tennessee_1970_f.jpg

band_31-03-1970_Philadelphia.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived