AHH soo sweet ....I want to brush Roberts hair away from his face and cover him up with a nice snuggly blanket! :wub:

P.S lovin the jpg name!!....
:hysterical:

Yes, lovely photo Chell...

:lol: Carrots, I can see you swooning from here!

I give some of my photos names like that...if they are especially lovely. It's a girly thing I think ;):D

It is a nice pic but why do the girls always want it bigger.My god it only get's so big!

Al, you gotta understand the female psyche when it comes to our beloved pics. We always want the biggest and clearest we can get! ;):lol:

I thought I'd contribute a photo of the band I scanned. Hope you all like it...

ledzeppelin.jpg

that and other pics from the same day are some of my faves. :D I absolutely love the fact that everyone else's all dressed in warm clothes yet Robert seems to not feel the cold at all. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A few pictures I found on the internet - my apologies if these were posted alreadyEarlyZep3.jpg

That last picture is one of my all time favorites of Bonzo.

Hehe Jimmy's looking very evil and yeah that is a really nice pic of Bonzo, do you have anymore of him in that hat?

Hehe Jimmy's looking very evil and yeah that is a really nice pic of Bonzo, do you have anymore of him in that hat?

I know I got this picture somewhere on this site (don't want to take credit away from someone else).

1969-08ChateauMarmont_31.jpg

I think there was also another picture with the hat posted earlier on this thread.

Wow, I haven't seen this one before. Do you have any info on it fmith...or anyone for that matter?

You're quite welcome,Knebby and Miss Honeydripper.

I believe it's from a Scandanavian (?) newspaper article in 68/69. I scanned it from the old "Zoso" fan magazine issued in the late 80's and early 90's.

Archived