2nd night and DVD dropped at the Fox Theater

Many of the venues that they are performing at hold less then three thousand. I should hope that they are selling out. (and in some they are not) But please answer my question: Do you really think that if Plant gets back together with LED ZEPPELIN, they would not sell out as many shows to as large of arena's as they choose?? You keep avoiding that question.

I have to agree with this. Just look at who is and who isn't selling out. Pearl Jam sold out MSG two nights in a row and I believe every show they've played. And they were probably one of the biggest reasons Bonnaroo did as well as they did do.

SCS's point about these small venues is right on target. If you can't sell out a venue that holds less than 10,000 people of course you are going to start looking at excuses.

I can only speak for my area, NJ, but anyone I want to hear this summer is already sold out or only shit seats left. Anyone who I don't care to hear still have tix available.

But of course, economy takes it's toll in every area of life. However, I'm not exactly shocked that George Michael isn't selling out B) On the other hand if Zep were to not sell out, well, I'd gladly admit I'm a dumb shit and am totally off base in my opinion....

Jahfin, what is your answer to:

Do you really think that if Plant gets back together with LED ZEPPELIN, they would not sell out as many shows to as large of arena's as they choose?? You keep avoiding that question.

Ok, Mr. SAJ...................that's the first time I have cut and pasted. But Jahfin...........what's the answer??

Jahfin, what is your answer to:

Do you really think that if Plant gets back together with LED ZEPPELIN, they would not sell out as many shows to as large of arena's as they choose?? You keep avoiding that question.

Ok, Mr. SAJ...................that's the first time I have cut and pasted. But Jahfin...........what's the answer??

what does that mean? what does it mean if led zeppelin can sell out bigger shows than robert solo?

does it mean: bigger arenas determine what robert should do?

does it mean: led zeppelin has 3 other members with fanbases thenselves??

does it mean: robert made a mistake, because he only has $500 million and he could split another $120 million 4 ways by going out with zeppelin? (i'll do the math for you rick to speed this up: $30 mill before taxes)

does it mean: robert is a dumbass because he isn't doing what is so apparent to you (who have tons of perspective and experience with this sort of thing)?

jahfin and several others have had this argument with you 100's of times. they are tired.

i am not.

you never respond to any questions put to you RICK since we forced you to admit that you haven't even seen the concert you are critisizing.

got your number, rick.....and your buddies.

Hey, what's the deal with calling people Pollyannas? Do you think it takes effort to not be pissed at Plant?

Beatbo, how can you not be tired? What are you, a shrink? Or is it just a really sick sense of humor :P

jahfin and several others have had this argument with you 100's of times. they are tired.

i am not.

beatbo, what do you want me to answer. I said that I have not been to the show, nor do I plan to go. If I think the album stinks, the videos stink, ( however, Allison is beautiful, while Plant looks crusty) friends tell me the show is boaring, and I have watched many videos on UTUBE that I do not like.........why would I waste my time and go??

And just because you think that I am not qualified to give an opinion, many around here do. They PM me all the time. :D:D

Hey, what's the deal with calling people Pollyannas? Do you think it takes effort to not be pissed at Plant?

Beatbo, how can you not be tired? What are you, a shrink? Or is it just a really sick sense of humor :P

i know, i know...

lemme tell ya, to read some of this drivel, it takes alot of humor.

but, why let people spout the same negative rhetoric over and over (and not even change words!)and take over 10-20 threads, derail them, piss everyone off.

if these rugrats were entertaining, i would at least appreciate it

but this dude is BORING (the worst sin of all)

if people get banned and can just re-up, then it's up to us to stop the nonsense...

beatbo, what do you want me to answer.

answer these from,like, 3 posts above"

what does that mean? what does it mean if led zeppelin can sell out bigger shows than robert solo?

(edit-if you notice, this is multiple choice, although i dare you to formulate an answer using some words not previously posted by you 5900 times)

does it mean: bigger arenas determine what robert should do?

does it mean: led zeppelin has 3 other members with fanbases themselves??

does it mean: robert made a mistake, because he only has $500 million and he could split another $120 million 4 ways by going out with zeppelin? (i'll do the math for you rick to speed this up: $30 mill before taxes)

does it mean: robert is a dumbass because he isn't doing what is so apparent to you (who have tons of perspective and experience with this sort of thing)?

there ya go, rubbaneck....

And just because you think that I am not qualified to give an opinion, many around here do. They PM me all the time. :D:D

oh, you're qualified to give an opinion. you and your circlejerks can PM each other to death (but tell your buddies to stop PMing me about YOU, please. nevermind. i'll take care of it)

you're just not qualified to give a VALID opinion

Archived