Pres. Bush's Resignation Speech

cryingbluerain

Somebody should write a speech when pres. obama has to admit that he does not know jack shit and had to explain why Israel is a plate of glass, and terrorism is a daily occurrence in America. Why gas is 7$ a gallon and a abortion is a daily practice at high school.

But at least he can give a better speech than bush, right. Anybody who turns off the TV when the president has something important to say is just a plain fucking idiot with no clue. Thats why America is fucked, it's because it's people are fucked.

Maybe when the president come on TV and says, "We as a nation must lift ourselves up from this mess and carry on", we should try to make this country better, and not bitch, and because calling somebody stupid, is alot easier than trying to make something better.

A bunch of whining bitches America has become. Maybe Bill Clinton should give a speech and explain why he allowed Osama to run around, why he vetoed a drilling bill and allowed the speculators to play the gas game like it's black jack.

You assume that everyone that dislikes Bush is a Democrat?

Bad move.

You assume that everyone that dislikes Bush is a Democrat?

Bad move.

No, I didn't. I assume everyone who has bitched about this country, and all they know is that bush is president and refuse to hear what has to say, is an unamerican douche bag.

People are sheep and when you talk dumb to them, they dumb down..for a while. Bush's best tactic as President has been dumb politics, saying very little about everything. His vocabulary border lines a 5yo with a lisp. The American People (who actually view his Presidency as one of the biggest failed opportunities in US History) have come to want someone who actually connects with them when he/she gives a speech about an important issue. Whether that be Obama or McCain or whoever, 8 years of kiddie talk from a guy who borderline could visually pass as the missing link has given many in this country inspiration to choose a leader that will take them in a new direction. Better? Who can say. Gas prices will be high no matter who wins. McCain's plan for oil, while be it harmful to the environment which I'm against, is actually more economically pheasable than Obama's. The Iraq War? We will be over there longer than 4 years so throwing Obama under the train for that is alittle foolish, even if he says it can be done, which might be equally foolish.

And all this talk about blame Bush for everything is stupid. It's OUR foreign policy that is to blame for much of our current headaches. Our foreign policy that creates enemies in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. Our foreign policies that dump a shaky allie when the tide changes and wonder why he wants to blow us up a decade later. Our foreign policies that continue to undermine what "America" is promised to be to the world, a peace keeper. We create the chaos, sometimes inadvertantly, and than fail to grasp that we as a democracy in a world that is Googlized can not continue to expect success on our present course. That's to blame alot of people, Democrats and Republicans. Presidents Truman through W. They've all had a piece of the pie and thrown it at the wall. What makes these last 8 years so much more dramatic is our global society is so technologically sound and connected, we expect ourselves to be able to find a fast and easy way out of things..which is not going to be the case with our blood-stained hands around the world.

There is not a single person on this site that could scored better on a standard test about everything political than Pres. Bush. and thats a fact. Anybody who thinks they are smarter than Bush in that dept, is just kidding himself. Yeah, you can talk about his speech problems, but nobody has ever came up a better way to run this country yet.

This isn't about bush love, I could agree that every single politician in America is smarter on the political issues, than almost all the citizens. The guy who has been sweeping the floors around the car dealerships for 5 years, probably knows more about those cars, than anyone who isn't involved at the car dealership. So disagree with him if you want, i think it's great, but just to call him stupid when you can't come up with a plan yourself is pretty stupid.

Somebody on this site called McCain an idiot, because he didn't support abortions. How is a moral issue has any thing to do with how smart you are.

I would agree Bush foreign policy is shaky, based on the fact we try to get the EU countires to help us and they won't do jack shit with Iran and Iraq. BUt im pretty sure Pres. Bush knows more about that then I do, like how Gen. Petraues knows more about the war than Mr. Obama.

There is not a single person on this site that could scored better on a standard test about everything political than Pres. Bush. and thats a fact. Anybody who thinks they are smarter than Bush in that dept, is just kidding himself. Yeah, you can talk about his speech problems, but nobody has ever came up a better way to run this country yet.

This isn't about bush love, I could agree that every single politician in America is smarter on the political issues, than almost all the citizens. The guy who has been sweeping the floors around the car dealerships for 5 years, probably knows more about those cars, than anyone who isn't involved at the car dealership. So disagree with him if you want, i think it's great, but just to call him stupid when you can't come up with a plan yourself is pretty stupid.

Somebody on this site called McCain an idiot, because he didn't support abortions. How is a moral issue has any thing to do with how smart you are.

I would agree Bush foreign policy is shaky, based on the fact we try to get the EU countires to help us and they won't do jack shit with Iran and Iraq. BUt im pretty sure Pres. Bush knows more about that then I do, like how Gen. Petraues knows more about the war than Mr. Obama.

Nice rebuttal. :rolleyes:

And of course the generals know more about war than politicians. Only you seem to be making the case that some argue against that when there hasn't been a single incling of the kind.

Oh, and how many US Generals and top commanders have either resigned or been asked to step down following their testimonies whether private or public that the Bush Administration has no idea how to run a war campaign? Again, the biggest casualty of the Iraq War is General Colin Powell's credibility. Bush threw him under the bus by not expressing any emotion publically when the WMD Report came back false and Powell was our best military mind. Schwarzkopf hates what has happened with our military because of this administration. And I'll take his word over Petraues or Bush or Cheney or you any day of the week.

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Nice rebuttal. :rolleyes:

Are you breaking my balls or giving me a complment.

And of course the generals know more about war than politicians. Only you seem to be making the case that some argue against that when there hasn't been a single incling of the kind.

Oh, and how many US Generals and top commanders have either resigned or been asked to step down following their testimonies whether private or public that the Bush Administration has no idea how to run a war campaign? Again, the biggest casualty of the Iraq War is General Colin Powell's credibility. Bush threw him under the bus by not expressing any emotion publically when the WMD Report came back false and Powell was our best military mind. Schwarzkopf hates what has happened with our military because of this administration. And I'll take his word over Petraues or Bush or Cheney or you any day of the week.

He may be the best military mind, but does he knows all the facts, thats the question. and i think the reason he disagrees with Bush, is the fact we could've send more firepower over there to begin with. The military was very big on making this look like anything but an invasion, so i believed the sent enough people over there to prevent any questions about what they were doing. This is where i fault Bush on, but he had to play the political game with other countries.

I hardly disagree with Pres. Bush's intentions, but i do disagree with some of his actions to get to those goals. Do I think we are doing the right thing in Iraq. Yes, do i think we could've done a better job, Yes. But i don't know all the facts and I'm not sure no matter who was in charge could've got things better. There was other ways, but even those have their problems.

Bill O'reily said it best. "This was an optional war, we didn't need to take this route. I think we could've figure out some other ways to get Saddam out, but I do agree the middle east was problem and military means was necessary in some way."

Hey, I don't want to be in Iraq, (I was against it to begin with), but lets win this war and move on.

The reason I was against it, was the reason Bush Sr. didn't go into Baghdad. "An American invasion into a middle east country will not be good". But i realized that the good outweigh the bad now. Maybe not then, but now I think we have a good shot coming out of this on top.

That must be some good tasting koolaid you Bushies are drinking...but saying

the same bullshit over and over does not make it true...although that doesn't

keep Dick Cheney from trying.

I had to laugh at someone's idea that an Obama presidency meant an abortion

a day at high schools...please, are you THAT retarded? Women must really

SCARE you.

And it is not just Democrats or liberals(not always the same thing) that abhor

what W has done to the U.S. constitution...conservatives who have finally realized

what "true Goldwater conservatism" is about now see the damage that Bush/Cheney

and their cronies have, and are, doing to this country in the name of the "war on

terror".

You should be crying blue rain, because Bush/Cheney have been reaming this

country for 8 long years.

So disagree with him if you want, i think it's great, but just to call him stupid when you can't come up with a plan yourself is pretty stupid.

I never said you can't criticize the president, but suggesting no matter what he say's is wrong, based on how you much you hate the man, is wrong. I'm not an Obama fan, but i still listen to his bullshit and I will applaud him when he comes up with a solution to our problems, not wishful thinking.

No, I didn't. I assume everyone who has bitched about this country, and all they know is that bush is president and refuse to hear what has to say, is an unamerican douche bag.

Go fuck yourself. I am as American as apple pie, and I have loved my country for 38 years. I already said (but you refuse to hear it) that I DID listen to him for awhile. The man is a fucking idiot. We don't have to agree on that. You can listen to him all you want, but I can get more sense out of a preschooler. Grow the fuck up and try to comprehend the fact that the things you are saying are as UNAMERICAN as it fucking gets. Move to North Korea with your backwards logic. And don't you ever call me, or any other American in here unAmerican again.

That must be some good tasting koolaid you Bushies are drinking...but saying

the same bullshit over and over does not make it true...although that doesn't

keep Dick Cheney from trying.

I had to laugh at someone's idea that an Obama presidency meant an abortion

a day at high schools...please, are you THAT retarded? Women must really

SCARE you.

And it is not just Democrats or liberals(not always the same thing) that abhor

what W has done to the U.S. constitution...conservatives who have finally realized

what "true Goldwater conservatism" is about now see the damage that Bush/Cheney

and their cronies have, and are, doing to this country in the name of the "war on

terror".

You should be crying blue rain, because Bush/Cheney have been reaming this

country for 8 long years.

How is this any different from what the anti-bush been saying for the last 8 years, than what the pro Bush been saying for the past 8 years. Do you people have a card that states you have the moral high ground, so you can repeat the same bullshit over and over without being called on it.

and no I'm not retarded, but when 17 girls get pregnant, all under the age of 16, in one high school and they were allowed to take a pregnancy test with out parent consent, at the school. How much longer until they get the vacuum out. How can we allow little girls to act like consenting adults.

Go fuck yourself. I am as American as apple pie, and I have loved my country for 38 years. I already said (but you refuse to hear it) that I DID listen to him for awhile. The man is a fucking idiot, and every damn one of us knows it. You can listen to him all you want, but I can get more sense out of a preschooler. Grow the fuck up and try to comprehend the fact that the things you are saying are as UNAMERICAN as it fucking gets. Move to North Korea with your backwards logic. And don't you ever call me, or any other American in here unAmerican again.

Thank god Im not your kid. Maybe you should go hug one of your children before they steal a car to go payoff a drug dealer.

It's nice to know how the parents of todays American is just like suz. Thats why shit is fucked up. You are the definition of Unamerican. You put me and 300 million other people to shame. I hope you learn to love your counrty, and start loving somebody else, besides yourself, instead of telling people to go F. themselves.

Go fuck yourself. I am as American as apple pie, and I have loved my country for 38 years. I already said (but you refuse to hear it) that I DID listen to him for awhile. The man is a fucking idiot, and every damn one of us knows it. You can listen to him all you want, but I can get more sense out of a preschooler. Grow the fuck up and try to comprehend the fact that the things you are saying are as UNAMERICAN as it fucking gets. Move to North Korea with your backwards logic. And don't you ever call me, or any other American in here unAmerican again.

Second THAT Lady!!!

This is hysterical! Who said that no one on this board knows more than Bush about political matters? Ummm, WTF?! I'll bet at LEAST 50% of us DO!!! He will go down in history of the harbinger of darkness to this country, he has left us with no pride, no resources, no faith in education! Yup! He has an education! WoW! Just shows what the hell that

really means in life!! Daddy probably paid for his average grades...was he a Rhoades Scholar? NO! The only thing I like about the guy is that I know he DID inhale! HA! I'm embarrassed for him to represent 'ME' as an American. And how he ever made it through 8 years without getting impeached is beyond me. History will prove that he was the worst president EVER, if we survive long enough to write those history books.

One can only listen to his nonsense for so long until you'd rather have your appendix removed without anesthesia than hear another word muttered from his mouth. His wife would have been a better president than him.

Funny, we get into this shit at work all the time, but it's fun! I do not declare myself a democrat OR a republican, I have voted both ways and even voted libertarian...I will say that even the staunchest of republicans at work will no longer defend Bush...except for one freak who insist (seriously) that I HAVE to be a republican because all the hotties are republican...he even printed out some pics of hot republicans and dowdy democrats...I was cracking up! I said, I'm sure you could turn it the other way! "Oh No!! You can't! I've looked! Every democrat is ugly!" AHahahahaaha!! I just tell him he is hysterically funny!! And...he IS....just like our president.

Thank god Im not your kid. Maybe you should go hug one of your children before they steal a car to go payoff a drug dealer.

It's nice to know how the parents of todays American is just like suz. Thats why shit is fucked up. You are the definition of Unamerican. You put me and 300 million other people to shame. I hope you learn to love your counrty, and start loving somebody else, besides yourself, instead of telling people to go F. themselves.

OK, I havent' been around that long but I've always found Suz to be a level headed non confrontational person. What does that say when someone so nice and level headed says 'Fuck you'?? I think it means you are way off base. Since when does being patriotic, loving your country, taking pride in your country, and supporting your troops even in a war that you totally believe should NEVER have started equate to believing the President is the all knowing, intelligent, powerful leader of the free world?!

DUH!!!

George W. Bush is a boob and anyone that can't admit that has serious issues. I pity the Republican party right now because they just don't have a strong candidate...I wish they did! I fear that Obama is not experienced enough, I'm not fond of his religious ties, but I do feel he is a course of 'change' and this country BADLY needs a change....we are at the lowest point we've been in years! And I don't think McCain is going to change that so...Obama will be getting my vote.

Does no one here have the ability to recognize sarcasm/satire/irony?

This forum needs SARCASM tags.

It's a simple point - if you admit you never listen to what Bush says, then how can you have an opinion on it unless you're relying on what others have said about it?

Then I used an obvious example of that type of mindset to illustrate the idiocy of such remarks.

That's why I put it in quotes - it was an example.

Funny how touchy folks get when you apply the rhetoric back at them.

Everyone's just fine with making insults and assumptions about Bush, even when they admit they don't actually listen to what he says. But when the same thing is done to Obama, OMG!!!!!

The Obama=muslim nonsense is but a single instance of the type of bullshit the left/media have been blasting Bush with for his entire terms.

I heard the same thing about Bill O'Reilly - some clown spouting about what a nazi O'Reilly is, and when they asked him what exactly he said, which show, he replied "I never watch or listen to him."

WTF? :huh:

Agreed, we need a sarcasm icon here because some people don't get that kinda humor. Myself, I'm so sarcastic I can hardly stand myself half the time, it's just my nature no matter how hard I try to fight it :)

What's really funny though is to equate Obama with Muslims because, in the eyes of the Koran he is an absolute traitor for converting to Christianity so....the Muslim communities will not be very fond of Obama...which to me matters naught. But, we should not make the mistake that he has ties to the Taliban or other such nonsense. BTW, I LOVE Michelle...she is one awesome piece of work!

If you think Obama is going to solve all the problems think AGAIN :mellow:

Honey, don't for a moment think that I believe Obamas going to solve all of our problems! HELLO! There isn't a person on earth that is going to do THAT! We can only vote for who is presented to us....and that sux don't it?!

You know how George Carlin said that not every ejaculation deserved a name? Look at the above quoted post for a good example of that.

Number one, you don't talk shit about someone's parenting skills when you don't know that person from a hole in the wall. That is absolutely beyond the pall, you should be fucking ashamed of your self. Secondly, Suz is no more representative of America than you are, than I am or than anyone else here. Maybe you think the only way to be an American is to paint your ass red white and blue and fart the national anthem, but guess what sweet cheeks....AIN'T LIKE THAT. I am as American as the next person born and raised in this country and I don't take everything handed to me by the government and swallow it and smile. You do.....that's nice. I don't, Suz apparently doesn't and neither do a lot of other people in this country. You're not more American or "patriotic" than anyone else here. Who the fuck do you think you are, you simple-minded, dimwitted, star spangled banner waving toolbox?

YOU are what makes people hate America and Americans. It's your ugly ass attitude about dissent and dissenters that makes people think that if you dare speak out you're less than those who don't. So to quote the great Suz, go fuck yourself.

You know how George Carlin said that not every ejaculation deserved a name? Look at the above quoted post for a good example of that.

Number one, you don't talk shit about someone's parenting skills when you don't know that person from a hole in the wall. That is absolutely beyond the pall, you should be fucking ashamed of your self. Secondly, Suz is no more representative of America than you are, than I am or than anyone else here. Maybe you think the only way to be an American is to paint your ass red white and blue and fart the national anthem, but guess what sweet cheeks....AIN'T LIKE THAT. I am as American as the next person born and raised in this country and I don't take everything handed to me by the government and swallow it and smile. You do.....that's nice. I don't, Suz apparently doesn't and neither do a lot of other people in this country. You're not more American or "patriotic" than anyone else here. Who the fuck do you think you are, you simple-minded, dimwitted, star spangled banner waving toolbox?

YOU are what makes people hate America and Americans. It's your ugly ass attitude about dissent and dissenters that makes people think that if you dare speak out you're less than those who don't. So to quote the great Suz, go fuck yourself.

Ahahahaaa! That reminds me of the joke "Out of 800,000 sperm cells YOURS was the fastest?!" EGADS!!!

Some people shouldn't breed :rolleyes: And you know I aint talkin' bout YOU Electrophile :)

My kid has been in an advanced curriculum at school for 5 years and plays 5 instruments. She also volunteers many hours teaching music. It is people like YOU who have dumbed down this country to the point of embarassment. It is people like YOU who wouldn't know patriotism if it came up and shook your hand. And it is people like YOU that make the rest of the world think we are a bunch of jackasses. Well done.

It's always good to hear a mega-ignorant opinion on parenting from someone raising a cat.....

Stephen Decatur uttered the words "My country, right or wrong" in 1816 or thereabout....things have changed a bit since then. :rolleyes: You and a few others on this board are so stodgily nationalistic in your views you might as well be communist.

I'll continue to live by our constitutional right to free thinking and the speech that accompanies it. ;)

It's always good to hear a mega-ignorant opinion on parenting from someone raising a cat.....

Stephen Decatur uttered the words "My country, right or wrong" in 1816 or thereabout....things have changed a bit since then. :rolleyes: You and a few others on this board are so stodgily nationalistic in your views you might as well be communist.

I'll continue to live by our constitutional right to free thinking and the speech that accompanies it. ;)

KUDOS!! Another person who isn't a walking zombie! So glad that there are a few of us....

The speech George W. Bush might give:

Normally, I start these things out by saying 'My Fellow Americans.' Not doing it this time. If the polls are any indication, I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer.

I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit. Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: There's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.

The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people. I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too damned lazy to do your homework and figure it out.

Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high. Our unemployment rate is as low as it ever was during the Clinton administration. I've mentioned all those things before, but it doesn't seem to have sunk in.

Despite the shock to our economy of 9/11, the stock market has rebounded to record levels and more Americans than ever are participating in these markets. Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too damn stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security.

We face real threats in the world. Don't give me this 'blood for oil' thing. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq 's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell. And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty.

Let me remind you that the rest of the world thought Saddam had the goods, same as me. Let me also remind you that regime change in Iraq was official US policy before I came into office. Some guy named ' Clinton ' established that policy. Bet you didn't know that, did you? Now some of you morons are considering another and more evil Clinton for president !!!! Go figure that one!! She wants to take your kids away and let the ' Whole Village ' raise them! i.e. governmental indoctrination .. Look this one up you dumb asses!

The rest of you morons want to be led by a junior senator with no understanding of foreign policy or economics, and this nitwit says we should attack Pakistan , a nucular ally. And then he wants to go to Iran and make peace with a terrorist who says he's going to destroy us. While he's doing that, he wants to give Iraq to al Qaeda, Afghanistan to the Taliban, Israel to the Palestinians, and your money to the IRS so the government can give welfare to illegal aliens, who he will make into citizens, so they can vote to reelect him. He also thinks it's okay for Iran to have nucular weapons, and we should stop our foreign aid to Israel . Did you sleep through high school?

You idiots need to understand that we face a unique enemy. Back during the cold war, there were two major competing political and economic models squaring off. We won that war, but we did so because fundamentally, the Communists wanted to survive, just as we do. We were simply able to out spend and out-tech them.

That's not the case this time. The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die. That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you, and the bastards are all over the globe.

You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement, and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that. When this whole mess started, I warned you that this would be a long and difficult fight. I'm disappointed how many of you people think a long and difficult fight amounts to a single season of 'Survivor.'

Instead, you've grown impatient. You're incapable of seeing things through the long lens of history, the way our enemies do. You think that wars should last a few months, a few years, tops.

Making matters worse, you actively support those who help the enemy. Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, dang it, you might just as well FedEx a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing.

In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet. It just isn't on the pages of the New York Times, USA Today, or on NBC News. But even if it were, I doubt you'd be any smarter. Most of you would rather watch American Idol or Dancing with Stars.

I could say more about your expectations that the government will always be there to bail you out, even if you're too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level and has a hurricane approaching.

I could say more about your insane belief that government, not your own wallet, is where the money comes from. But I've come to the conclusion that were I to do so, it would sail right over your heads.

So I quit. I'm going back to Crawford. I've got an energy-efficient house down there (Al Gore could only dream) and the capability to be fully self-sufficient for years. No one ever heard of Crawford before I got elected, and as soon as I'm done here pretty much no one will ever hear of it again. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to die of old age before the last pillars of America fall.

Oh, and by the way, Cheney's quitting too. That means Pelosi is your new President. You asked for it. Watch what she does carefully, because I still have a glimmer of hope that there are just enough of you remaining who are smart enough to turn this thing around in 2008.

So that's it. God bless what's left of America .

Some of you know what I mean. The rest of you, kiss off.

PS - You might want to start learning Farsi, and buy a Koran.

OMFG! Where do you get your information?! Obviously you don't own stock or have a 401K plan. If you do...I'd check your numbers if I were you.....

OK, I havent' been around that long but I've always found Suz to be a level headed non confrontational person. What does that say when someone so nice and level headed says 'Fuck you'??

oh yeah, just like the kitten in her av. :rolleyes:

say what you want, but...

Go fuck yourself.

...seems to be "spot on" (as our UK friends like to say) for her standard tone of reply when someone has the audacity to disagree with her.

I make it a point to refrain from ad hominem attacks when discussing these hot-button issues, yet when I replied to her in another thread, and without ANY cursing or direct accusations - I merely made a concise point in direct opposition to the comment she made - her immediate response was calling me a "fucktard." In fact, that thread ended up being deleted because of the escalation of personal attacks.

And Pb's statement was pretty much generic, he certainly didn't quote her or call her by name. She chose to take it as specifically aimed at her.

Unless you happen to be one of her "pals"...

Archived