Ugliest Men In the History of Rock n' Roll

Jahfin

Oh God!!! I don't know if to scream or laugh..... :lol: S..t! It's quite a nightmare coming from the Hot Jimmy's pics and checking out this!

smacgowan1.jpg

080214_teenagekicks_markesmith.jpg

Keith deserves better than to be grouped with this shit

I'd imagine there's some shitty pics of Jimmy out there as well,but no one here will post them,either because of a lack of balls,or blind hero-worship.

I'm also curious how some of the comments here relate to the ages of the posters.

Edited by 59LesPaul

Keith deserves better than to be grouped with this shit

I'd imagine there's some shitty pics of Jimmy out there as well,but no one here will post them,either because of a lack of balls,or blind hero-worship.

I'm also curious how some of the comments here relate to the ages of the posters.

Now I am what you would consider a "Pagette", but no, not even Jimmy can escape being ugly sometimes:

scan0001.gif

I always thought that was such an unflattering pic of Jimmy, but to each his own, I guess. Cheers! :beer:

:wave:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D

I've seen worse of him. I would never say he's ugly, but I definately am not attracted to his initial post-heroin look :(

Edited by longdistancewinner

• 2 weeks later...

I'd add Roger Waters, he looks pretty hideous on most pics, but, at the same time... and that's the most bizarre thing... one of my all-time favorite images, most breathtakingly gorgeous, and actually hanging framed on my wall... is a pic of Roger Waters. I kid you not. Taken by some French professional rock photographer, looks very unposed... dark blue light, half Roger's face is in the deep shadow... but the lit half is just stunningly beautiful. I don't know how that's even possible, with that particular face. I'd have to scan that image, cause I couldn't find it online, and post it up... but maybe not here. It belongs in "Prettiest" thread, not "Ugliest" - does one exist? If not I'll get one going...