DVD for the O2 Reunion Show

Does anyone have any information when or if there will be an official Led Zeppelin release of a DVD/CD of the Dec 10 2007 show. I've been watching clips on you tube for months, as well as clips availiable on the Led Zeppelin web site. Although the quality is marginal at best, it does apear that it was an excellent show. After all these years it would be awsome to have something new from them. Not that I am at all disapointed with "How the West was Won", that was excellent. Having been a fan for over 30 yrs, I can tell, even with the you tube video's that the boys were on the money most of that night. It was not a perfect night, but it was dam close. It would be a shame not to have an official release of that show. I don't think it could have come off better.

John...

PS; is Mike P from Syracuse

out there? WG80

There are no plans to release an official DVD of the show I'm afraid. Who's to say if that may change though? Stranger things have happened......................

hi knebby :wave: , where have you been?????( whispers....your inbox is full.......)

Does anyone have any information when or if there will be an official Led Zeppelin release of a DVD/CD of the Dec 10 2007 show. I've been watching clips on you tube for months, as well as clips availiable on the Led Zeppelin web site. Although the quality is marginal at best, it does apear that it was an excellent show. After all these years it would be awsome to have something new from them. Not that I am at all disapointed with "How the West was Won", that was excellent. Having been a fan for over 30 yrs, I can tell, even with the you tube video's that the boys were on the money most of that night. It was not a perfect night, but it was dam close. It would be a shame not to have an official release of that show. I don't think it could have come off better.

John...

PS; is Mike P from Syracuse

out there? WG80

According to Jimmy,it was filmed,but there are no plans to release it!To (very VERY loosely) : :D paraphrase;

"It would be a huge task to go through the tapes and get it in shape for public consumption.It may be released one day, but not untill we - the surviving members,and most of the current fandom are dead". :lol:

Personally, I find this a bit hard to swallow!.All we want is better visuals and far far better sound than the u-tube clips, and it will be a classic!

Why go thru the trouble, expense, and logistics of filming the Event at the O2 if one doubts that it would ever see some kind of release....why - because the film will be released, and probably to the big screen like U2 did last year with their Vertigo 3D Film.

Who is kidding who here? The O2 Concert film will have its day - period.

• 2 weeks later...

It has been released on DVD. However it is a bootleg version. Officially, you can get your rocks off watching the professional shot footage that was shown on the BBC. Complete professional DVD? Start a thread for the day that it will be released. I am saying September 28th, 2009.

How about a 12/10/08 release for Christmas followed up with an announcement of the 2009 Zep Tour.

What do you think Jimmy's been doing since the 02. He's only played once! He's at home mastering the promo vid for the ultimate tour.

Robert's doing what he's doing just so it will come to us as a shock.

Let Krauss warm them up and he can sit in on a few with her as well. What a great intro to Zeppelin. A different type of "back to the roots" music, but still "back to the roots".

Whatever it takes I just hope they play. Anywhere.

How about a 12/10/08 release for Christmas followed up with an announcement of the 2009 Zep Tour.

What do you think Jimmy's been doing since the 02. He's only played once! He's at home mastering the promo vid for the ultimate tour.

Robert's doing what he's doing just so it will come to us as a shock.

Let Krauss warm them up and he can sit in on a few with her as well. What a great intro to Zeppelin. A different type of "back to the roots" music, but still "back to the roots".

Whatever it takes I just hope they play. Anywhere.

that would be the best christmas gift ever, a tour and a dvd

the band that has a better chance of forming than zep having a tour

Easter Bunny Bass Guitar

Santa Lead Vocals

Tooth Fairy Drummer

JackOLantern Guitar

Their first single: ZEPPELIN TOUR ALREADY!!!!

I heard they all were willing to tour except for Santa...he's the one holding out!!! :wacko:

Their second single.. "Things WE Believe In"

I heard they all were willing to tour except for Santa...he's the one holding out!!! :wacko:

Their second single.. "Things WE Believe In"

If Santa wont tour..and I cant see a Christmas tour, How about using David Coverdale.

If Santa wont tour..and I cant see a Christmas tour, How about using David Coverdale.

Santa IS touring right now.....he's doing a country thing with the Loch Ness Monster.........that ends in the fall.... so, he could tour next year :chickeddance:

Santa IS touring right now.....he's doing a country thing with the Loch Ness Monster.........that ends in the fall.... so, he could tour next year :chickeddance:

if santa is gonna keep touring i think bigfoot might have to come in for him

Jimmy used to live on Loch Ness. Coincidence?

Archived