Hey Ladies: It's the Led Zeppelin Fantasy Thread

rainydaywoman

Here's a thread dedicated to the men who will never leave their underwear on our floors or put our ice cube trays back in the freezer empty, which is not to say they aren't welcome to.

I'll start: earlier today when talking to someone about the expression "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers," I said that I would kick out absolutely anyone who ate crackers in my bed, and I had a pleasantly absurd daydream about Robert Plant lying on my pillow clutching a box of Triscuits. I was going to kick him out but he rationalized that he wasn't violating my rule because what I call crackers should really be called biscuits. So I let him stay. Somehow there weren't any crumbs in this fantasy.

I had a pleasantly absurd daydream about Robert Plant lying on my pillow clutching a box of Triscuits. I was going to kick him out but he rationalized that he wasn't violating my rule because what I call crackers should really be called biscuits. So I let him stay. Somehow there weren't any crumbs in this fantasy.

Oh I just HAD to! :P

2l91d3o.jpg

Oh. My. God. I'm gonna need time to remember them all and try to make them coherent. What's really funny to me is how they've changed over the years. The ones from when I was a teenager...... :bagoverhead:

Let's see....there's one involving furniture being toppled......oh, yeah- one with lots of colorful pieces of fabric.....one in a closet, one that was actually a weird dream I had recently that involved a golfcart (Bomber helped me turn it into a fantasy)......shit, I have HUNDREDS of them.

The triscuits thing made me laugh. Do I have any food ones???? I can't remember. I'll be back to this thread, for sure. When I had posters on my walls years ago, they drove me insane and I could not sleep. Many fantasies after looking at those :D

I had an orgasm in my sleep during a Robert dream recently. It was weird because I went to bed thinking about Pagey. I had many, many Pagey ones years ago, They usually were about me (looking much better than I do on a typical day, of course) visiting him in the middle of the night :P Okay, I'm gettin' a little worked up, it's time to do something else.

I had an orgasm in my sleep during a Robert dream recently.

You lucky girl! I've never had a dream where Robert Plant appeared, although I once dreamed I heard on the radio that he was uninjured after an accident involving a "theremin explosion." On second thought, I think I'll count that one as a sex dream.

mmm...well I had this dream, nothing like a dreamy orgasem but I seemed to be chatting and getting famously with Robert but before anything happend my dumbass cat Bigi landed claws and fur galore on my head and bloody woke me up! damn it!

I have dreams about Jimmy, the thing is that I don't remember them when I wake up.

It is horrible :rant: !!! My rescue always is the HPOJ thread...

I'll keep on trying to remember anyway. Couldn't imagine a better dream :blush:

I had a dream about Jimmy some days ago- it was my first ( and only) dream about him. He looked very young - so about 1969-1970, he had this beautiful long black hair. I have kissed him, it was so realistic :wub: . And then I woke up, it was 3:00 am . What a pitty!

The next time I want more! :blush:

You lucky girl! I've never had a dream where Robert Plant appeared, although I once dreamed I heard on the radio that he was uninjured after an accident involving a "theremin explosion." On second thought, I think I'll count that one as a sex dream.

Bwahaha, "theremin explosion"! :shifty::hysterical: Weirdly enough, I think the only dream I've had involving Zeppelin and "theremin explosions" was about JPJ. I spend most of my time ogling Robert and Jimmy (wait, that came out wrong...I do NOT spend all day staring at LZ pics, I swear!), but Jonesy's like my secret sultry lover on the side. :lol:

I have quite a few dreams where Jimmy shows up. The last one I had Jimmy showed up in one of my classes at university and takes a seat and starts listening the boring lecture. Later after class I follow him into the men's room and start kissing him.

I had a dream about Jimmy last night aswell, unfortuneatley i can only remember parts of it coz i got woken up by shock but i remeber being in his house, as far as i remeber it was the one by the river.

(this next bit is scary-to me) I was invited round by MY I.T teacher! coz they were friends and i remember walking to the rooms but in each room there was a different Jimmy (1 room had '73 another '79).

Then i rember walking into some room with him, he was alone......

Then i woke up for school..........:angry:

I hate it when you can't remeber good dreams...i spent the whole day tring to rember no such luck :(..just left the rest to my imagination..... :rolleyes:

Hopefuly there will be a another chance.

Oh God. I just got back from the worst day at my crappy summer job, and now I am beaming. If our subconscious really does represent our underlying mindset, we have a bunch of crazy people on this board... including me.

I've only ever had Robert appear in any of my dreams and they were both SO weird. The first time, my older brother and I traveled back in time and we were on this bus going to see a Zeppelin concert. I was totally freaking out. Anyway, all of a sudden this snake came out of nowhere and started chasing me around the bus. Everyone else was calm, but I was running around the bus like a crazy person. For some reason, Robert became the bus driver out of nowhere and he was looking at me in the rearview mirror and laughing his ass off. The bastard. When we were about to the show, the bus made a pitstop. My brother and I went over to the restrooms. He locked me in, laughed, and left. I missed the Zeppelin show. No word on if dream me is still stuck in the 70s, though.

The other night I had an ever weirder one. I was hanging out with some Zeppelin groupies, and Plant was hitting on one of them pretty heavily. They were starting to get some physical action going on, and he took a quelude. He got a weird look on his face, ran outside, took off his pants, and jumped into a river. I woke up laughing. Good times.

Theremin explosions, snakes slithering around followed by an appearance by Robert... Man, a psychoanalyst could go to town on this board! :lol:

And I love the quaalude dream, lol! I wonder what the groupie in the dream was thinking..."So um, Robert...can I join you in there?" :shifty:

Ah, I'm trying so hard for this.. I don't remember a thing! I mean, I'm sure I'm having dreams about Jimmy whoLe night, cuz, y'Know.. I wake up by thinking of him, in the daytime, dreaming of him, in the evening,.. weLL, it's aLmost my every minute. So it's impossibLe. I onLy have dreams about my Jimmy-Look-aLike teacher. eh, that's a woman, so, Last thing we have done in my dreams was drinking miLky tea. I was reaLLy hitting on her anyway hahah

I had to post this :D

SSposter1.jpg

Just a harmless fun this a.m... thanks for posting my birthday date August 4, 1961...yes, I indeed turned 18 back in 1979 knebworth concert date, my Zep years 13-18 before the fun started to end!! but Mr. Page and his music are timeless...

Had a very...Er...Vivid...Dream last weekend; I was having sex with Pagey (First time that's happened in a dream!) but I wasn't myself, I was some chick with blond hair. And we were on a roof. What the hell? Some other stuff happened too, but I don't remember. It was weird.

Archived