Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
rainydaywoman

Hey Ladies: It's the Led Zeppelin Fantasy Thread

I'm not sure if it was a dream or just a fantasy.

I was sitting with Jimmy and some other guys I didn't know around a bonfire like hobos and played and sang old folk songs. He looked at me all the time and we were flirting.

Next morning we decided to hitchhike together to Los angeles. I'd love to continue this dream, I really want to know how it continues...

My dream situation is going from bad to worse...only one of Jason in goodness knows how long, and then the other night Peter Grant invaded my dreamworld!! :o:lol:

I had been reading a review on The Man Who Led Zeppelin just before I went to bed!

*note to oneself...read a Jason interview from a drum mag before lights out* :D

I have had many dreams about Robert... They weren't erotic, though once it was like this: there was some car, we were sitting in it, talking, smiling etc. I just remember that we kissed. It was very sensual...and long. But that's all, nothing more...unfortunately))))

All I remember is that a bed invoLved. nothing more.

I had a dream last night that I was at the beach and I fell off a cliff made of sand. I ran until I found a ladder and when I was about halfway up it, I looked up to the top of the sand-cliffs and found that Led Zeppelin was there. Robert reached down to help me up and as he did the sand crumbled and Jimmy fell over the edge. He was right in the way of the waves, which were really huge. I screamed "OH MY GOD JIMMY, DON'T BREAK YOUR HANDS!!", and he stuck them above his head to protect them. When the water receded, I saw that the force of the waves had sucked off his pants and he was standing there in soaking wet tighty- whiteys. He also had a MASSIVE wedgie, for which John Bonham and I made fun of him mercilessly. Jimmy started sulking so badly that he had to be carried up the ladder by Robert Plant. Who was also laughing.

...Anyone care to psychoanalze?

Finally a Zep showed up in my dreams: I was walking downstairs when I met Robert. He gave me a short hug as if I was an old friend and then we walked on in different directions. I quite like this dream; I've got the feeling that we'll meet again this night, maybe he has Jimmy with him now...

Hmmmm, vedy vedy interesting. Falling dreams usually symbolize instability and anxiety. Jimmy, in real life, has a tendency to injure his hands, and then there's the issue of the tighty-whities; perhaps, if you identify at all with Jimmy, you have a fear of not being able to perform at something and a fear of embarrassment. Robert appears to be the hero in this dream--he tries to pull you up the sand cliff and then carries Jimmy up the ladder. Maybe there is some aspect of his personality you would like to emulate (such as his bravado or his good humor) that could "carry" you through your anxieties.

I dream about them regularly, and one of the dreams I thought was quite funny.

Robert and Brian May were together on a show (in their young age), Bri with his red special and Robert sang with playing his tambourine. Jimmy stood backstage smoking and looking at them, he looked quite gloomy and mumbled something like he was not very satisfied with Brian's playing LOL.

When Robert and Brian came back, the three had a talk. Robert laughed loud at Jimmy's bad mood and Brian seemed a bit embarrassed :shifty:

Hmmmm, vedy vedy interesting. Falling dreams usually symbolize instability and anxiety. Jimmy, in real life, has a tendency to injure his hands, and then there's the issue of the tighty-whities; perhaps, if you identify at all with Jimmy, you have a fear of not being able to perform at something and a fear of embarrassment. Robert appears to be the hero in this dream--he tries to pull you up the sand cliff and then carries Jimmy up the ladder. Maybe there is some aspect of his personality you would like to emulate (such as his bravado or his good humor) that could "carry" you through your anxieties.

Seems to fit the bill pretty well, actually. Thanks! :D

I am very impressed! I think my zeppelin dreams would boil down to "yes, we all know you would do Robert in a heartbeat." hahahaha :)

My Led Zeppelin dreams...That actually are many. Here is my favourite :

I was riding bycicle, don´t know where it was. Then I see a car arriving, and the band is getting out of it. They all seem to be very young, so like around 1969. I turn my head to stare at them like a madman so that I don´t watch at the street no longer. And then I ride next into a tree. I scream that incredibly loud that they all turn around and look at me. Then Robert helps me up and asks, what had happened. I just say to him: "Don´t you see that I´ve been riding into a tree because I was to busy with watching you instead of the street?" Robert answers:"Sorry, then I have to give you a hug!" Then both of us leave and then we go to a tiny diner to eat french fries there and after that Robert leaves with the words: "That where the best french fries I ever ate.I think, I should go here again. Why don´t call me, if you have some spare time to eat some french fries with me? Here´s my number."

After I woke up, I called that number, and it belonged to a man named Peter who owned a shetland pony.

After I woke up, I called that number, and it belonged to a man named Peter who owned a shetland pony.

And maybe he looked like Robert... :wub: ( i mean that man ) :D

Edited by Spacewoman

And maybe he looked like Robert... :wub: ( i mean that man ) :D

I never met him, but he said, he would have long black hair. But he seemed to be a nice guy; I mean, he didn´t hang up the phone after I told him why I´ve been calling him.

Post smiley icon is sleeping there... ZZzzz...

I think I've posted this one before, although this is more of a dream than an actual fantasy... after a while I rather found it pointless to fantasize about a man who would never be that age and look that way again...

But when I began getting into Zep in earnest, I dreamt that I was in a high school auditorium that looked strikingly like my high school, and I was in a lineup of girls, presumably to see Robert and/or Zeppelin. Suddenly Robert just walks over to me and we begin walking and talking. We go out an emergency exit where we end up walking in a midway type setting, on a gravel path with tents and games and such around us.

He mentioned something about me having a demo tape, and I said that I recorded that when I was about ten years old. I feel I am an adult in my 20s, as I am now, in this dream, but the time setting would be around the 80s, possibly when my little dinky demo tape was made, because he had the mullet, yet was wearing a t shirt the same light blue color as the "Nurses do it better", but there didn't appear to be any writing on it. It's the same outfit he wore in that British game show where he got pied in the face... another musician and a little girl were there. It is on YouTube.

I then mention that, while I've had a few performances in junior high, Karaoke and whatnot, I lack the confidence he exudes. He begins to wail out an unknown song, to which I think to myself, "Typical him..." and we walk a bit more, whereupon he begins to hold my waist from behind... :o and I remember feeling excited and confused all at the same time. The whole 'I'm an adult, but this is the 80s, and I was a pre-teen then, and he doesn't look like this now...' thing implodes my mind.

In light of me just now remembering that game show clip, I could have been a younger age, but, then again, I think I was tall enough that I would be up to his chin, as I would be now, someone I know is 6'2 and that is how tall I am to him. Which relieves me about the next part...

Scene change and we are in the midst of the deed... well, I don't see his face, but I know it is him, but I reach down to see if there is protection involved, and I feel disappointed when I discover that it is, presumably because I know this is a one off thing and, well... wouldn't that be a nice memento?

Dream ends.

As far as fantasies, I don't think of anything specific but I've looked at him at times and think, speck-tack-you-lar shag he would be. Evidently no woman has complained so I assume it is true. Now that I am content with Steven (kublakhan27), I also feel no need to fantasize about anyone, celebrities included, really...

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

If I've ever had dreams about the boys I don't remember, but i would paint myself a little scenario to help me fall asleep once or twice. You ladies on here who have had vivid dreams about them are the lucky ducks :D I've rarely had vivid dreams at all. when they are vivid I'm usually falling or running away from something. i want to be cuddling up with Robert and some triscuits :lol:

In the last weeks, one motive showed up very often: I'm looking through a Led Zep books with black/white pictures, but I'd never seen these before...am I going weird because my mind is creating pic that were never taken. I also had the impression that the pics moved while I was not looking. Rather spookey...

I had an awesome dream! o.O

I was a fan at one of the MSG concerts, and Jimmy grabs my hand, and pulls me up on stage with them! And so like, he takes his guitar off, and puts it around my neck and says "Play it! -flashes pagey smile- and I was like, "I can't!" and so he like, walked behind me, and put his hand on mine, and like guided me! -faint- And then afterwards, all of my friends and I were invited to an after party! AND I STARTED MAKING OUT WITH PAGEY!

-faint-

I have a lot of dreams like, this...including, some with the Beatles...

It's because like, right before I go to bed, I will like read Beatle or Zeppelin books! -shakes head-

I was a fan at one of the MSG concerts, and Jimmy grabs my hand, and pulls me up on stage with them! And so like, he takes his guitar off, and puts it around my neck and says "Play it! -flashes pagey smile- and I was like, "I can't!" and so he like, walked behind me, and put his hand on mine, and like guided me! -faint- And then afterwards, all of my friends and I were invited to an after party! AND I STARTED MAKING OUT WITH PAGEY!

-faint-

It's because like, right before I go to bed, I will like read Beatle or Zeppelin books! -shakes head-

What a dream!!!!! I am so envious!

-faint-

Awesome dream!!! *sigh*

But something really gets me up: If I try too hard, I can't dream of Jimmy! It just comes when I expect it the least, and since I think of him every day, these moments and therefore dreams are so seldom...I'm graceful that you share such a great dream with us!

one of the dreams i had was little weird, i was going to a funeral in new york i dont know why in new york :blink: and whose funeral it was... but there in a hotel i meet jimmy suddenly , and we're sitting in a room on a couch, then jimmy turns to me holds my hand and says that i have good long fingers to play guitar and says that he'll tell me the ultimate secret which made him sooo great which no one knows about it, suddenly he starts talking in a weird language and i couldn't understand a word he said... i woke up real annoyed knowing that i missed the ultimate secret :D

but im still waiting for him to appear again in my dream world :)

^ ^ You've had the jibberish talking Jimmy visit you as well?

I had one the other morning. I have a habit of sleeping with my i pod. Dazed was playing but I was dreaming that Jimmy was playing and singing Tangerine and Bron Yr Aur. We were on a dark velvet couch. That was all the room detail I could remember. He was so beautiful and perfect...

I had a dream last night that I was at the beach and I fell off a cliff made of sand. I ran until I found a ladder and when I was about halfway up it, I looked up to the top of the sand-cliffs and found that Led Zeppelin was there. Robert reached down to help me up and as he did the sand crumbled and Jimmy fell over the edge. He was right in the way of the waves, which were really huge. I screamed "OH MY GOD JIMMY, DON'T BREAK YOUR HANDS!!", and he stuck them above his head to protect them. When the water receded, I saw that the force of the waves had sucked off his pants and he was standing there in soaking wet tighty- whiteys. He also had a MASSIVE wedgie, for which John Bonham and I made fun of him mercilessly. Jimmy started sulking so badly that he had to be carried up the ladder by Robert Plant. Who was also laughing.

OMG, this had me in stitches for aaaages!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :lol:

I've had a couple of dreams about Zep :) Mostly about Jimmy... :wub: :wub:

OMG, this had me in stitches for aaaages!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :lol:

I've had a couple of dreams about Zep :) Mostly about Jimmy... :wub: :wub:

and im waiting and waiting and waiting for jimmy to appear in my dreams again :late: