The song remains on vinyl

achillestand

Why keep they rereleasing already available materal in every damn format? Now we have vinyl editions of the song remains the same and Mothership!

When is page going to realize that fans want new stuff ? And of course, I reaaly beleive that new material will sell much better than new editions of alder material.

There are thousands of tapes and footage that could be used instead of the same old stuff.

Why keep they rereleasing already available materal in every damn format?

The Song Remains the Same and Mothership are also available on cassette, 8-track, reel-to-reel and DAT? Damn, I must have missed that.

The Song Remains the Same and Mothership are also available on cassette, 8-track, reel-to-reel and DAT? Damn, I must have missed that.

Old editio: vinyl, CD, don´t know if casstete, vhs, DVD

new edition CD, DVD HD DVD, BR DVD, vinyl

There are thousands of tapes and footage that could be used instead of the same old stuff.

What makes you think there is that much stuff sitting in the archives?

I would suggest that there are comparitively few recordings to choose from, and I don't think we'll see any more archival releases any time soon. So it looks like you're stuck with the vinyl reissues of Mothership & TSRTS for now.

What makes you think there is that much stuff sitting in the archives?

I would suggest that there are comparitively few recordings to choose from, and I don't think we'll see any more archival releases any time soon. So it looks like you're stuck with the vinyl reissues of Mothership & TSRTS for now.

They have Knebworth

At least 2 shows from earl´s court

have you seen the new video section on this site? There is many ffotage

from 80 and 77 too

they have japan 71 or 72 tapes

etc

Exactly.......same old rehash,,,,,,SONGS remain the same."how many more times." They all look good in the Christmas stocking.Is this the real reason for the the new web site ?Just to sell old rehashed material .CUM ON ;as a long time led zeppelin fan ,this site should only used to promote /produce NEW Material of New Material by the band Or band members.No matter how fancy the new promotion of REHASH looks its just rehash. If Jimmy and john paul jones and Robert plant had never intended to play together as led zeppelin again then spare us the deceiving and cashing in on fans hopes and dreams .come clean and be truthful about the intention of this web site. :o

Why keep they rereleasing already available materal in every damn format? Now we have vinyl editions of the song remains the same and Mothership!

When is page going to realize that fans want new stuff ? And of course, I reaaly beleive that new material will sell much better than new editions of alder material.

Because there are many people who believe that analog media (records) have superior sound quality than digital media (cd, dvd). These people prefer to listen to records. So the boys are putting the updated TSRTS out on vinyl allowing them to listen to it on their preferred media of choice. And make a little more money. I don't know if I can truly tell the difference but I prefer listening to my records. By releasing the updated stuff on vinyl those of us who prefer records are pleased. What is so bad about that? As far as the potential sales for newly written music it would sell very well indeed if it was qualitatively close to the old stuff. However, since nothing they have done since the breakup comes close, I don't think that'll happen. The great songs were all written by the late 70's. Anything we get from now on (new cd/dvd, tour) would and should be a celebration of the past.

Sorry; but there will only be 100 of the special edition white vinyl copy's .wow how did you start this topic without getting a warning from the powers that be,. :blink:

Archived