What's the best Zep album?

gatorgabe

I think it's Physical Graffiti, and this recent article on the Gibson guitar website backs me up. Check it out ... do you agree? If not, what's your favorite Zep album?

http://www.gibson.com/en%2Dus/Lifestyle/Fe...%2Ddouble%2Dth/

;)

IV is their best IMO, but there are times when no album can hit the spot like Physical Graffiti does (I think I have those moments with all their albums).

The best Led Zeppelin album is...whatever Zeppelin album you happen to be

listening to at that moment.

Each album to me has a specific flow, a unique mood and aura to them...which is

why I always prefer listening to their albums as opposed to any compilation such

as "Mothership" or "Remasters".

Presence...Physical Graffiti...LZ III...they are all great and I could no more choose which

is my favourite than which of my two nieces are my favourite.

So, whatever mood you are in, or whatever Zeppelin album you have handy at the

moment, that is the best Zeppelin album...the one you are listening to right now.

• 2 weeks later...
The best Led Zeppelin album is...whatever Zeppelin album you happen to be

listening to at that moment.

Each album to me has a specific flow, a unique mood and aura to them...which is

why I always prefer listening to their albums as opposed to any compilation such

as "Mothership" or "Remasters".

Presence...Physical Graffiti...LZ III...they are all great and I could no more choose which

is my favourite than which of my two nieces are my favourite.

So, whatever mood you are in, or whatever Zeppelin album you have handy at the

moment, that is the best Zeppelin album...the one you are listening to right now.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

I personaly feel that zep don't have a best album..well i guess it's the mothership becuase:

a: people have different tastes in music

b:each zep album has a different genre/s of music

c: i perosnaly feel that you can't listen to one album and get the full taste of zeppelin,it's on;y a part of zep, to me it's like only reading one chapter out of a book.

I personaly feel that zep don't have a best album..well i guess it's the mothership becuase:

a: people have different tastes in music

b:each zep album has a different genre/s of music

c: i perosnaly feel that you can't listen to one album and get the full taste of zeppelin,it's on;y a part of zep, to me it's like only reading one chapter out of a book.

They're all great but if I had to choose one, it would be LED ZEPPELIN II because it was the band's first number one album. LED ZEPPELIN II actually knocked THE BEATLES' Abbey Road album off of the number one spot and went to number one where it remained for two to three more weeks. ROCK ON!

Archived