How I know I'm Zeppelin-obsessed ...

marmorek

Right now i wear the Headley Grange Album 4 sessions 1970 tour shirt with the 4 symbols on the rightsleeve and Tour Crew on the back.

It's one of my favourite shirts.

show us a photo of the shirt !!!

When I am utterly taken aback to discover that a bloke who looks exactly like Robert Plant is in all my classes at Uni. His fashion accessories consist of leather jackets, tight jeans and scarves. The only difference between him and Robert is that he wears glasses and Robert doesn't! And every time I look at the guy, either "Achilles Last Stand" or "Trampled Under Foot" begin to play in my head! It's like my brain is a fuckin' juke box! :blink: And he has seen me starring at him a couple of times and I have had to look away in embarrassment! But I can't help myself! The resemblance is uncanny! :blush: The guy's first name is Nick. And then, to top it all, whenever my professors start to take attendance at the end of the lecture, a part of me, hopes and prays that one of my professors will actually say "Nick Plant, are you here?" :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Because...

That is an awesome tattoo CustardPie87, and may I say, you are quite beautiful.

I guess my new one would be: A girl becoming more attractive because she like Zeppelin's music. :D

That is an awesome tattoo CustardPie87, and may I say, you are quite beautiful.

I guess my new one would be: A girl becoming more attractive because she like Zeppelin's music. :D

Thanks a lot BlackDog 71, that's very sweet. Never thought I'd get a tattoo one day, but that was before I discovered Led Zep and Bonzo!

Because...

Cool tattoo! I have always wanted one but just can't decide what to have on my body for decades to come.

How do I know I'm obsessed? The simple fact that I am here, answering this question. And the fact that in my car, the first four cd slots are dedicated to Zeppelin. And that I am disappointed my sisters, who were teenagers in the '70's, didn't go to a single Zep concert.

Thanks a lot BlackDog 71, that's very sweet. Never thought I'd get a tattoo one day, but that was before I discovered Led Zep and Bonzo!

You're welcome! :-D

I still have been trying to work up the courage to get one. I am a little leery of getting something music related. Well, anything actually.

I guess Zep just inspires people do to things they'd normally wouldn't do.

You're welcome! :-D

I still have been trying to work up the courage to get one. I am a little leery of getting something music related. Well, anything actually.

I guess Zep just inspires people do to things they'd normally wouldn't do.

I can understand you feeling this way. I used to feel like this too, but then I thought it'd be good to do something different and a bit silly. And ever since I did that, I feel more confident, somehow (as pathetic as it sounds).

But it's a personal thing. It doesn't mean I'm a bigger fan than anyone else.

I can understand you feeling this way. I used to feel like this too, but then I thought it'd be good to do something different and a bit silly. And ever since I did that, I feel more confident, somehow (as pathetic as it sounds).

But it's a personal thing. It doesn't mean I'm a bigger fan than anyone else.

I don't know if I will ever gain the courage. I guess I will have to find other ways to channel my love for the band. Maybe buy more shirts, or records (I want to get all the studio albums on record). :rolleyes:

The tattoo you have is tasteful and meaningful. I respect that and hope to have a flash of brilliance someday so I can finally get one.

Saw a tattoo of JPJ's symbol on a young lady yesterday. Back of her shoulder.

Ask me anything you want about that young lady, other than the details about her tattoo, I won't be able to tell you a thing!! ohmy.gif

Another good one for being Zeppelin obsessed: Being able to spot a Zeppelin shirt from all the way across a grocery store and even knowing the logo and what tour year it has on it.

Sadly, that was me last week. Screw it.....PROUDLY, that was me last week! :D

• 3 months later...

How I know I'm Zeppelin Obsessed?

The first thing I do in the morning is Check: Jimmy's new site, Tight But Loose, Achillies Last Stand & Ross Halfin's diary page.

I recently joined this forum.

I read every book & magazine (past/present) I can get my hands on about the band; and can now sort the BS from the probable, at least I try (I even read Keith Shadwick's book every page).

I know all their birthdays, their partners names current and past as well as their childrens names.

I search Bing Images of Jimmy page when I'm bored.

I've tried to memorize the track placement on each record ie. GTBT etc.

I have a tattoo of ZoSo with Jimmy's birthdate 1.9.44

In my car I have a 6 CD palyer which is a bummer because I can't rotate all the disc's in order in my car at one time.

• 1 year later...

I spend so much time trying to cast an imaginative - yet inevitable - Zeppelin biopic film in my head...

And again spend so much time desparing over the fact there's no actor today who is good enough to play members of our beloved band...

How I know I'm Zeppelin Obsessed?

The first thing I do in the morning is Check: Jimmy's new site, Tight But Loose, Achillies Last Stand & Ross Halfin's diary page.

I recently joined this forum.

I read every book & magazine (past/present) I can get my hands on about the band; and can now sort the BS from the probable, at least I try (I even read Keith Shadwick's book every page).

I know all their birthdays, their partners names current and past as well as their childrens names.

I search Bing Images of Jimmy page when I'm bored.

I've tried to memorize the track placement on each record ie. GTBT etc.

I have a tattoo of ZoSo with Jimmy's birthdate 1.9.44

In my car I have a 6 CD palyer which is a bummer because I can't rotate all the disc's in order in my car at one time.

you are a true zep fan tattoo and birth date, best band ever and still, way to go 60

Archived