How I know I'm Zeppelin-obsessed ...

marmorek

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When you do this to your FarmVille...then start a new one because you want to leave it that way for ever!

LZFV.jpg

:thumbsup: Great work! And the best "About Me" quote! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

...when you read a really boring book, and, when you find a character named "Bohnam" a sparkle of interest appear on your brain..till you see is "Bohnam", not "Bonham".. <_<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When you log on to the official Led Zep forum directly from Uni when you are supposed to be studying (during your 2 hour break!) :blush:

When you stay up till 4 AM watching every possible Page / Plant interview posted on youtube :whistling:

When you see a tall, rather cute looking guy with long blond hair (left lose), in his mid-20s wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt and for one wild moment think that bloke is actually Robert Plant and feel really disappointed when indeed its not! :blush:

When you mumble the lyrics to Led Zep songs in your sleep! :blush:

:D Which song?

Stairway To Heaven, Nobody's Fault But Mine and Trampled Under Foot :blush:

My cousin came over to stay over night (she had to catch a flight to Christchurch, the next day)...there was a spare bed in my room...The next morning, she gives me this piercing glare at the breakfast table where she told me that I annoyed her like hell by disturbing her sleep by mumbling stuff like "Got a Monkey On My Back", "Talk About Love" and "Mama Let Me Pump Your Gas" in my sleep and she ain't even a Led Zep fan so she was under the impression that I was as nutty as a fruit cake! :blink::blush:

The people in the trivia club at school think I'm obsessed with them and tease me for writing questionnaires with entire Led Zeppelin sections...

I think it's because none of them can answer any of the questions. They can't even name a single band member dry.gif !

The people in the trivia club at school think I'm obsessed with them and tease me for writing questionnaires with entire Led Zeppelin sections...

I think it's because none of them can answer any of the questions. They can't even name a single band member dry.gif !

When they'll tease you again, give them this questionnaire:

(so they'll see you are serious about it :P and proud of it )

When your at the beach: and every 5 minutes you write "I love Led Zeppelin" on the sand :P

You write (in italian for me) "all those who think Led Zepp rock this world, sign here.." (it actually worked I got 6 signatures :P)

When you get really excited about Zepp related graffitti

Here's a twist: when your sister who notices some guy in a Zepp T-shirt and tells you "omg that's your future husband" :lol:

How I know I'm Zeppelin obsessed:

-I listen to AT LEAST two hours of them a day (I kept track of this for the summer--my average listening time was 5 hours a day!!)

-I named my iPod "Zoso" even before I read this thing!

-My background screen on my iPod and phone is the same picture of Robert Plant (taken when he was nineteen), my computer background is a picture of the band, my iGoogle theme is Led Zeppelin, my iGoogle hamster is named Robert (ha ha ha), and my Firefox Persona is all four runes.

-I'm the only one of my friends that a) likes/LOVES Led Zeppelin and B) thinks that Pagey, Plant and Jonesy are all freaking cute (not too sure about Bonham, but I hold him to the highest respect nonetheless. Appearance means nothing to me, it's just an added bonus. :))!

-I'm watching the Led Zeppelin DVD while typing this list.

-I took up guitar just to learn how to play the Stairway solo in the 1976 Madison Square Garden concert (the fact that I even KNOW what that is is also a giveaway), and I begged my orchestra teacher to let us play Kashmir (which he finally gave in, and it wasn't half bad, but it could've been better), I can play All My Love and Fool In The Rain on piano, AND I can play the beginning of Dazed And Confused and Heartbreaker on the bass (music has consumed my life, and I'm loving every minute :)).

-My religion is music, and my four gods are Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and John Bonham. (Okay, I'm joking on this one, but whenever somebody asks me what my religion is I just say that.)

-I frequent this forum WAY too often, but it's worth it :)

-I can name every song on the first Led Zeppelin album, and I think I've got Led Zeppelin III down... Maybe...

-I've done three school reports on Led Zeppelin.

-I can name all of the members birthdays (my birthday 1/6 is RIGHT in between John Paul Jones' 1/3 and Jimmy Page's 1/9!! Yay!!!)

The list goes on. :) Long live the remaining Zeppelin fans--let there be more to come!! Ha ha ha :)

Well a crazy thing that happens to me is i read a book or a news paper and a few lines down form where i'm reading, it suddenly looks to me as if the name Led Zepplin is written. Then I look down and realise it's just a word with two letters p in a row and an e following, you know like in Ze-ppe-lin.

There are many other combinations possible, but i got the name so much printed in my brain, i sometimes notice this kind of combinations and think for a moment, there will be something about Led Zeppelin in the next few lines!!

Crazy, right!!??:o:DB)

And there are many, many other things that proove i'm a fanatic, but maybe some other time i'll be writing about that!

I have a thing with reading too: when I check an article (with a quick look), the "Z" capital letters are always drawing my attention. This is an acquired skill for me :P

I've got another one! LOL! :lol:

This has annoyed my family like crazy! I've got into so much trouble because of this!

Whenever I listen to a Zep song, if there are other people in the room, I (quite often, I'm afraid) tell them to stop talking and not make a sound so that I can concentrate and give each song my undivided attention!

My mom was like : "We can't put our lives on hold whenever you're listening to Led Zep!".

God Lord! I am so obsessed! :P

And to pretty much keep to the right side of my family, I close my room door at night, put on my ipod and just hit the sack, pretty much dosing off to Led Zep! :P

I pretty much forget about everyone and everything when Led Zep is playing on my ipod! :P

Archived