How I know I'm Zeppelin-obsessed ...

marmorek

LOL! That's partly true for me...the other day while I was on my way home from Uni, I saw this old bloke who bore quite a resemblence to what Robert looks like today (dignified, with long curly blond hair and a cheeky looking beard) and he was strumming his guitar and singing a song which sounded pretty good and I gave him $1 just because he resembled Robert! LOL! :lol:B) But my mother doesn't know this yet! :ph34r:

Was he wearing a leather jacket by any chance? If so the guy's a total psycho, I've never seen him playing guitar mind you.

Was he wearing a leather jacket by any chance? If so the guy's a total psycho, I've never seen him playing guitar mind you.

No. No leather jacket as far as I can remember. :blink: He did have a cow boy hat on though when I last saw him! :lol:

But near the Civic Theatre once, I did come across this old creep, wearing a leather jacket (looked like a member of the "Hell's Angels") and woah! he was a nutter! He was talking to himself and then started shouting all kinds of shit! He looked pretty smashed! Fine way to spend the morning! :rolleyes: Luckily, I was on my way to classes thankfully! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

No. No leather jacket as far as I can remember. :blink: He did have a cow boy hat on though when I last saw him! :lol:

But near the Civic Theatre once, I did come across this old creep, wearing a leather jacket (looked like a member of the "Hell's Angels") and woah! he was a nutter! He was talking to himself and then started shouting all kinds of shit! He looked pretty smashed! Fine way to spend the morning! :rolleyes: Luckily, I was on my way to classes thankfully! :unsure:

Yeah that's probably the guy. I've seen him running up to cars parked at the lights on Khyber Pass screaming at people in the cars. Nuttier than a fruit cake, and pretty dangerous as well.

:wtf: He is a menance to society! He should be behind bars if you ask me! :angry:

Yeah he's threatened me and my mates when we've been walking to town half cut at about 12am before, on the Grafton bridge.

Woah 1000 posts, I've been on here three years (and the old board before this mind you) and I've only racked up 700 odd. Btw, check out the News section of the board. There's rumours of Robert coming to Oz, hopefully he makes the trip across the ditch. :D

And finally back on topic: When you put on bootleg live versions of No Quarter on at parties, people usually dig it I find which is pretty sweet. :D

You feel personally offended when anyone ever bad mouths anything about Led Zeppelin.

Christ. I'm sorry, but everyone has opinions, it's pretty sad if you're offended when someone voices their opinion on a BAND.

• 1 month later...

So, who's the one Zeppelin-obsessed?

:lol:

:lol: She reads the political articles, lol. She sends my siblings, children and I articles she finds on whatever it is that we're interested in. Actually she does like Zeppelin a little and has her own cassette of LZ II!

I know, well ... It's the original LZ II cassette, not a homemade one. But she does have some CDs too by other artists (no mp3 though). :)

Our old cassettes are out in the garage in boxes; we no longer have a functioning cassette player. You can guess what range of dates this would include :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

When you go on YouTube to search for something (not Zep), and you end up listening almost all Zep's studio catalog (although you have it on the very same computer on mp3 format)...until you realize that you forgot what was the piece of music you wanted to search in the first place :slapface:

EDIT: i remember now: it was some Queensryche song :P . I still can't find it.

• 4 weeks later...

When you go on YouTube to search for something (not Zep), and you end up listening almost all Zep's studio catalog (although you have it on the very same computer on mp3 format)...until you realize that you forgot what was the piece of music you wanted to search in the first place :slapface:

Crazy!! I did the very same thing today. I went on looking for the live version of a certain song and ended up listening to almost all of the HOTH album on YouTube. Whoops!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

When you see some fag in a Zeppelin shirt. and have the words "your a noob at led im the biggest fan" and you instantly hate them for wearing it

So if someone besides a fag is wearing a coveted Zep shirt you wouldn't have the same thought. If you are truly obsessed it would not matter about their sexual orientation, you would envy anyone, even me, for wearing my favorite Zep shirt.

BTW, with your post count you can be considered a noob on this board, but I don't hold that against ya. ;)

So if someone besides a fag is wearing a coveted Zep shirt you wouldn't have the same thought. If you are truly obsessed it would not matter about their sexual orientation, you would envy anyone, even me, for wearing my favorite Zep shirt.

BTW, with your post count you can be considered a noob on this board, but I don't hold that against ya. ;)

He seems to be using English slang, he's saying.. Hmm lool i think he is trying to say that when he knows they don't know shit about Led ?

Archived