Astronomy - Planets , Stars & Heavenly Bodies

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/9/2021 at 1:28 PM, Walter said:

While there is no proof that this was alien, as some tests seem to indicate its course is too random and too close to the Sun to be alien, two recent events have convinced me that aliens may have been here.  They are the Nimitz encounters, IE the tic tac objects filmed by a Navy pilot(I believe his name is David Fravor)  who is on YouTube often and the Phoenix Lights of March 13 1997.  The Phoenix Lights are totally without explanation and if those were not alien spacecraft, I have no idea what they could have been?  This from  someone  that studied astronomy and understands time and space.  

Edited by LedZeppfan1977
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 9:38 PM, Charles J. White said:

I want to believe 

I want to believe too, but I don’t think there is anyone out there.

Edited by RainbowElf
On 1/9/2021 at 1:28 PM, Walter said:

I think it’s the “rods from god” (military weapon), as in a recent Instagram picture and YouTube link :

R😎

5E64D872-C3A5-4286-831F-FA78C230BE98.jpeg

Edited by reids

I found this at the recycle store the other day for 10 bucks. It's not that powerful, but the image is super clear. I think it will be great for bird watching. It has a 20mm Orion lens. How can I make it stronger? I don't know much about that. I'd rather get a quality lens for that. Recommendations?

TELE-1.JPG

TELE-2.JPG

• 4 weeks later...