Houses of The Holy alternate B side rarity..please help me with this!

darkseid

When I was a young teen back in 1990,a neighboor of mine who was older let me listen to his Houses of the Holy album B-Side.But something was weird about it,it was only three tracks from John Paul Jones on the Mellotron.But the B side label was'nt different from any other version.He said that he bought the album a week after it was released,and rarely ever played it after what he found on it.I talked him into recording those tracks for me,and I've hung on to them ever since.I'm 33 now,and he's long since moved (or passed) away.Does anyone know about a limited press of this album,this thing has to be priceless.I'd like to know more about the history of this album if anybody has a clue.

I've never heard of such an album. If it's real then it's probably worth a LOT of money.

Yep.it's real..I saw him take the album out of the sleeve,he showed me the b-side.Which had the original track list.I suppose this is like a holy grail of Zep...lol.I wish I could find this guy and get the damn album.

When I was a young teen back in 1990,a neighboor of mine who was older let me listen to his Houses of the Holy album B-Side.But something was weird about it,it was only three tracks from John Paul Jones on the Mellotron.But the B side label was'nt different from any other version.He said that he bought the album a week after it was released,and rarely ever played it after what he found on it.I talked him into recording those tracks for me,and I've hung on to them ever since.I'm 33 now,and he's long since moved (or passed) away.Does anyone know about a limited press of this album,this thing has to be priceless.I'd like to know more about the history of this album if anybody has a clue.

It's probably a boot. A picture of the label or sleeve will be very helpful

Isn't it like this, right?

epUSllp213b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived