How to put a picture for my siggy?

Jacob wolf

First, you need to have your siggy uploaded online somewhere. Like Photobucket. Copy(Ctrl+C) the URL of your siggy if you are using a picture. If you are using Photobucket, you will need the Direct Link code.

Then at the top of the LZ forum, Click on My Controls and then Edit Signature from the sidebar.

Click the "Insert Image"button as illistrated below. Paste (Ctrl+V)the URL in the popup box.

siggyimage.gif

Hope that helps. :)

First, you need to have your siggy uploaded online somewhere. Like Photobucket. Copy(Ctrl+C) the URL of your siggy if you are using a picture. If you are using Photobucket, you will need the Direct Link code.

Then at the top of the LZ forum, Click on My Controls and then Edit Signature from the sidebar.

Click the "Insert Image"button as illistrated below. Paste (Ctrl+V)the URL in the popup box.

siggyimage.gif

Dude you rock thx! love the siggy i made.

siggyimage.gif

It's still not working for me

Archived