FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

Ok, I need a bit of help here. I was laying here, no biggie, and I moved my right leg over a bit and all the sudden I felt a pain around my knee. I moved it a bit and it hurt like hell. I can bend it, but if I have my leg straight, there's a pain all around my knee. What'd I do?!

Too bad I have no insurance. Plus, my parents won't take me, even if I nag.

When my dad was out of work we didn't have health insurance, but he still made sure we got to the doctor, dentist, eye doctor, whole nine yards if we needed to go. See, my parents cared about our physical well-being.

My parents would slap the shit out of your parents. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, but your parents sound like horrible people. This isn't the first time you've mentioned having some kind of health/physical problem and then telling us your parents won't do shit about it.

Edited by Electrophile

I have ZERO health insurance or medical. But it's possible it is a cramp, but I went to the bathroom a little bit ago, and I couldn't stand on the leg much less straight it out.

I used to get cramps in my calves laying in bed when I was dehydrated. Same thing, sheer agony difficult to straighten out, and i wouldn't dream of trying to stand on my leg until it subsided.

I drink 64 oz of water a day now come hell or well... highwater. B)

No more cramps in the early morning.

Please excuse my ignorance.....but what the hell is a satsuma?

A satsuma is a small citrus fruit, like a small orange. I have never figured out the difference between a satsuma, a clementine and a tangerine - they all look the same to me! :D

I'm going fishing up to the Sierra Nevada mountains on Thursday.

Gonna catch me a mess of trout and drink my fill of beer.

:banana:

Sounds like something I should do a whole lot more of B)

I used to get cramps in my calves laying in bed when I was dehydrated. Same thing, sheer agony difficult to straighten out, and i wouldn't dream of trying to stand on my leg until it subsided.

I drink 64 oz of water a day now come hell or well... highwater. B)

No more cramps in the early morning.

That and eating a banana every day. Something about the potassium also helps :D

That and eating a banana every day. Something about the potassium also helps :D

Yup! I was just going to say that. So sorry to hear about your situation Doublenecker but very glad it seems better now. Just be careful.

Del!!! I want a trout!! :hysterical: Catch one for me!

And leaving you with that great opening....I'm hitting the sack kids....Everyone have a great evening!