FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

I hope you donned your flame retardant gear before that post.

I am just saying that a lot of people have thought that was the answer and it wasn't. Marriage is not the be all and end all. Something like that i don't think will make anyone complete. I don't think it's even possible to be "complete".

Don't fool yourself into believing that. Tons of people have thought the same thing and they are divorced now.

I have very adequate reasons for believing that. When I say that it would make my life complete, I'm not talking about marriage as an institution, but rather about a particular person.

I absolutely don't care what "tons of people" think.

I am just saying that a lot of people have thought that was the answer and it wasn't. Marriage is not the be all and end all. Something like that i don't think will make anyone complete. I don't think it's even possible to be "complete".

I don't think it's the answer (I already know the answer), I think it's the completion.

Don't fool yourself into believing that. Tons of people have thought the same thing and they are divorced now.

You're so totally right Spats. The Essential Rules of Life

1. Do NOT EVER, under any circumstances ask for someones phone number becuase it may lead to a DATE.
  2. Do NOT date people because it's an unfair practice where men are expected to pay for a womans dinner and open doors for her.
  3. If by chance you screw up and break rule #1 and #2 you will most certainly be let down and disappointed. If not....then see rule #4
  4. Do NOT consider changing a dating relationship to a committed relationship because that could lead to the disasterous place where MARRIAGE might be considered.
  5. If marriage is EVEN considered please reconsider because there is a possibility that it may not last forever!!
  6. If you actually make it to marriage stage one of the two parties has a 25% chance of cheating so you are doomed to live with that fear throughout your entire marriage

Just don't risk it, it's not worth it in the end :rolleyes:

As totally random stories go - My mum is friends with this woman who has quite a bit of money. So, anyhoo, she tells my mum that they said to their son that if he did well in his GCSE's (General Certificate for Secondary Education, for those not in the know) they'd get him a present. Anything he wanted. So what does he ask for? A fucking guitar signed by AC/DC. Hah! Never gonna happen.

As luck has it, he did well in his exams.

And he got the guitar as well. Signed by AC/DC. All the way from Las Vegas, legit and everything.

Makes me sick.

You're so totally right Spats. The Essential Rules of Life

1. Do NOT EVER, under any circumstances ask for someones phone number becuase it may lead to a DATE.
  2. Do NOT date people because it's an unfair practice where men are expected to pay for a womans dinner and open doors for her.
  3. If by chance you screw up and break rule #1 and #2 you will most certainly be let down and disappointed. If not....then see rule #4
  4. Do NOT consider changing a dating relationship to a committed relationship because that could lead to the disasterous place where MARRIAGE might be considered.
  5. If marriage is EVEN considered please reconsider because there is a possibility that it may not last forever!!
  6. If you actually make it to marriage stage one of the two parties has a 25% chance of cheating so you are doomed to live with that fear throughout your entire marriage

Just don't risk it, it's not worth it in the end :rolleyes:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

As totally random stories go - My mum is friends with this woman who has quite a bit of money. So, anyhoo, she tells my mum that they said to their son that if he did well in his GCSE's (General Certificate for Secondary Education, for those not in the know) they'd get him a present. Anything he wanted. So what does he ask for? A fucking guitar signed by AC/DC. Hah! Never gonna happen.

As luck has it, he did well in his exams.

And he got the guitar as well. Signed by AC/DC. All the way from Las Vegas, legit and everything.

Makes me sick.

Hey Mr Envious - I don't think it is "luck" that makes you do well in you exams!

Don't be sickened by it - its a great thing for a parent to teach - you want something, you gotta try hard for it. And they listened too - they didn't just say "Pah! We'll get him a new suit if he does well" - they sound like cool people and yeah, I know money can make you jealous but just think - those things ARE available to buy, and if you want one badly enough, you can buy one yourself one day! Great thing to aim for!

Hey Mr Envious - I don't think it is "luck" that makes you do well in you exams!

Don't be sickened by it - its a great thing for a parent to teach - you want something, you gotta try hard for it. And they listened too - they didn't just say "Pah! We'll get him a new suit if he does well" - they sound like cool people and yeah, I know money can make you jealous but just think - those things ARE available to buy, and if you want one badly enough, you can buy one yourself one day! Great thing to aim for!

Well, I wasn't too cut up by it - I'm no AC/DC fan. It's more like the circumstances in which the kid lives in. He has two older brothers - all of them brats, they all get what they want. They don't respect their mum, only listen to daddy (he brings the money in), and have caused so much mayhem that one of them is due in court soon.

There was no luck in doing well in his exams. It was the fact that his dad bought him the guitar before he'd gotten his results.

And I'm a Mrs Envious :D

This coming from the guy who can't get a fucking date,much less a meaningful relationship (your hand doesn't count)

I have very adequate reasons for believing that. When I say that it would make my life complete, I'm not talking about marriage as an institution, but rather about a particular person.

I absolutely don't care what "tons of people" think.

Good for you. :beer:

It should be about a particular person,not an institution.No one should get married just for the sake of being so.Marriage can be the most fulfilling experience of your life,and one that should not be taken lightly.

If it's to the right person,it does complete you.

Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend!

Already have a few Pina Coladas in me.. visited a sex shop with my girlfriends.. that was a riot... listening to LZI and smoking a doobie.. life is good. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Do they still have peep shows? :lol:

I saw a LIVE one once. A few of us, girls and guys, stuffed into a tiny room, a curtain opened and on the other side of a window was this chick masturbating!!! It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

We all laughed riotously.

Do they still have peep shows? :lol:

I saw a LIVE one once. A few of us, girls and guys, stuffed into a tiny room, a curtain opened and on the other side of a window was this chick masturbating!!! It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

We all laughed riotously.

You sound quite familiar to me pp :rolleyes:

Archived