FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

Can we rename this plain old random? :D

Ok, well I've been "absent" due to the hurricane we had here in Deer Valley at the Dylan concert.

OMG! :angry: It rained SO hard the hill turned into a river of mud. Daughter bought us some raincoats and said we should be "Rainy Day Women" I thought that was cute so we got some window paint and painted # 12 & 35 on our raincoats. She was 12. :D We had them on while we were all lined up. Dylan came in one of three busses.

We sat in the rain wondering if they would cancel, nope, they came on and started with " Rainy Day Woman # 12 & 35 :D .

It SUCKED!! He never once left the keyboards and the songs all favs were barely recognizable <_< .

The drummer was amazing, but Dylan sucked. I was so disappointed.

Then, we decided to leave early and JUST as we were leaving another storm cloud opened up to buckets and rivers and I fell and fucked up my back and shoulder. Right in the glorious mud. :) Everyone was leaving and falling.

We then hydroplaned at least four times on the way home.

Soooo...I've been on muscle relaxers and am going in for an "adjustment." :(

The best part of the show was watching his boots. B)

Scientists are supposed to be smart, right? Well.....they are pretty fucking stupid to endanger all humanity just to do something that is 100% not necassary in this lifetime. Yeah, IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE! yeah, you destroyed the world in the name of science along with yourself, nice going ya fucking dumbass.

I just read on msn. com that there is another pet food recall. I just want everyone to know in case they may have the food that's tainted.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26703791/?GT1=43001

^that's the list of brands/lots, etc.

It's salmonella.

It says it is for dry food only.

It looks like it is the same strand of brands (if I remember correctly). IT said it was Pedigree.

link to story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26703791/?GT1=43001

Some dry pet foods recalled for salmonella

Mars Petcare cites potential contamination; no animal illnesses reported

FRANKLIN, Tenn. - Mars Petcare US announced a voluntary recall Friday of all dry pet food products produced at its plant in Everson, Pa. between Feb. 18 and July 29, citing potential contamination with salmonella.

Mars, in a news release, did not say how much pet food is involved, but said the recall reaches 31 states and various brands and said the action was taken as a precaution.

"Even though no direct link between products produced at the Everson plant and human or pet illness has been made, we are taking this precautionary action to protect pets and their owners," the company statement said.

Mars said it stopped production at the plant July 29 when it was alerted of a possible link between dry pet food produced in Everson and two isolated cases of people infected with salmonella.

Mars said salmonella can cause serious infections in dogs and cats and, if there is cross contamination caused by handling of the pet food, in humans also.

The company said consumers should look for "17" as the first two digits of the second line on the UPC for products affected. For Pedigree products, they should look for "PAE" on the bottom line. They can also call 1-877-568-4463 or consult http://www.petcare.mars.com.

The brand names include some items under the names Country Acres, Retriever, Doggy Bag, Members Mark, Natural, Ol' Roy, Special Kitty, Paws & Claws, Pedigree, Wegman's, Pet Pride, PMI Nutrition and Red Flannel.

I just read on msn. com that there is another pet food recall. I just want everyone to know in case they may have the food that's tainted.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26703791/?GT1=43001

^that's the list of brands/lots, etc.

It's salmonella.

It says it is for dry food only.

It looks like it is the same strand of brands (if I remember correctly). IT said it was Pedigree.

link to story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26703791/?GT1=43001

Some dry pet foods recalled for salmonella

Mars Petcare cites potential contamination; no animal illnesses reported

FRANKLIN, Tenn. - Mars Petcare US announced a voluntary recall Friday of all dry pet food products produced at its plant in Everson, Pa. between Feb. 18 and July 29, citing potential contamination with salmonella.

Mars, in a news release, did not say how much pet food is involved, but said the recall reaches 31 states and various brands and said the action was taken as a precaution.

"Even though no direct link between products produced at the Everson plant and human or pet illness has been made, we are taking this precautionary action to protect pets and their owners," the company statement said.

Mars said it stopped production at the plant July 29 when it was alerted of a possible link between dry pet food produced in Everson and two isolated cases of people infected with salmonella.

Mars said salmonella can cause serious infections in dogs and cats and, if there is cross contamination caused by handling of the pet food, in humans also.

The company said consumers should look for "17" as the first two digits of the second line on the UPC for products affected. For Pedigree products, they should look for "PAE" on the bottom line. They can also call 1-877-568-4463 or consult http://www.petcare.mars.com.

The brand names include some items under the names Country Acres, Retriever, Doggy Bag, Members Mark, Natural, Ol' Roy, Special Kitty, Paws & Claws, Pedigree, Wegman's, Pet Pride, PMI Nutrition and Red Flannel.

Shit Manders. I'm in the middle of a political battle here and all you have to contribute is a list of ALPO flavors....

:P

So how are they hangin' sister? I have not heard from you in a bit.

Shit Manders. I'm in the middle of a political battle here and all you have to contribute is a list of ALPO flavors....

:P

So how are they hangin' sister? I have not heard from you in a bit.

LOL

Sorry Del, I didn't notice. I just wanted people to read it somewhere. PLUS, I had to dig this thread out of the second page---not like you were too active on it, eh?

I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm busy. ...and I got sick this week. Apparently, I've got asthma. So I had a HUGE asthma attack and thought I was going to die every time I tried to do things like walk up stairs or just talk. I'm feeling better now--not totally recovered, but better.

LOL

Sorry Del, I didn't notice. I just wanted people to read it somewhere. PLUS, I had to dig this thread out of the second page---not like you were too active on it, eh?

Only reason it was on second page was because of all the political action on the first page.

Thunderchief has been very busy :lol;

I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm busy. ...and I got sick this week. Apparently, I've got asthma. So I had a HUGE asthma attack and thought I was going to die every time I tried to do things like walk up stairs or just talk. I'm feeling better now--not totally recovered, but better.

Sorry to hear you are sick. I don't have asthma, but I constantly come down with bronchitis when I get a cold.

Hope you feel better. And if you need some "vitamin F" you know where to meet me.

:D

Good Morning zeppaholics :coffee: or Night where ever you may be.

Morning Dzldoc! Yer up early on a Sunday morning! I'm just having my coffee and catching up.

Peeve for today, oh my aching back.....ARGH!!

Happy today, my puppy licking my face as soon as I wake up ; ) the cooler weather, knowing I have tomorrow OFF!!! Delightful!

Morning Dzldoc! Yer up early on a Sunday morning! I'm just having my coffee and catching up.

Peeve for today, oh my aching back.....ARGH!!

Happy today, my puppy licking my face as soon as I wake up ; ) the cooler weather, knowing I have tomorrow OFF!!! Delightful!

Couldn't help it with this thing whining in my ear <_< Hope you feel better soon :(

ea8d2df1.jpg

Plus I'm hoping my new friend will contact me soon. :)

Couldn't help it with this thing whining in my ear <_< Hope you feel better soon :(

ea8d2df1.jpg

Plus I'm hoping my new friend will contact me soon. :)

Awwwww, what a precious! Great to wake up to your pets isn't it?

Ahhhhh, new friend......you will get the call :)

It warms my heart to know that people just dont' give a shit about ya anymore. :) Yet someone comes on and says "Oh, my friend died" and people flood the page with sorrys. A myth that must be busted.

What are you talking about Doublenecker? I think there are plenty of people on this board that give a shit about each other and we don't even really KNOW each other!

It warms my heart to know that people just dont' give a shit about ya anymore. :) Yet someone comes on and says "Oh, my friend died" and people flood the page with sorrys. A myth that must be busted.

It's called empathy ! Beleieve me my man the older you get, the more your going to understand that word

Archived