FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

He is 21, and will be 22 on December, 13. :D

Thanks Inga. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass when asking the question :) I hope you know that DoubleNecker. Your the same age as one of my son's. Don't worry, I'm not going to take it out on ya :D

Thanks Inga. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass when asking the question :) I hope you know that DoubleNecker. Your the same age as one of my son's. Don't worry, I'm not going to take it out on ya :D

A lot of people have been asking my age. I should put a ticker in my sig or something.

It is a different crowd on the forum during the day than at night.

What happened to Dzildocs thread? It was just getting fun. Our minds are in the gutter. LOL

Some kids just do not want to grow up. (I am talking about myself........and maybe a few others around here) But my body is telling me something different. Things are heading south. :rolleyes:

Sunday Morning ........cold. Time for Starbucks Pumpkin spice latte. Expensive habit.......oh well could be other more costly vices like my husbands xbox 360 games.

I am so chatty lately.........I guess because my husband is always playing games with headphones on and does not listen.

Aloha

Man. Today was a doozy. I'm sick...I've got some kind of infectious thing (my dad gave it to me), but it feels like a really bad case of heartburn. I was sitting in my first class trying not to squirm around and attract too much attention, but GOD that hurt! I had another class after that, but I went home...besides feeling very uncomfortable, it's a 5-person class in a matchbox-sized room, so I didn't want to give it to them.

Then I get back to my car, and guess what? I've got a parking ticket. It seems that I pressed the wrong button on the permit machine and got a 1-hour pass instead of a 3-hour pass. There goes $45 down the drain. This is after I walk into my teacher's office to tell her that I'm going home, only to discover that I am, in fact, not in my teacher's office, but a floor down, and that I had pressed the 2nd floor button instead the 3rd floor in the elevator. :slapface: Yes sir, today was a rousing success, indeed!

It is a different crowd on the forum during the day than at night.

What happened to Dzildocs thread? It was just getting fun. Our minds are in the gutter. LOL

Some kids just do not want to grow up. (I am talking about myself........and maybe a few others around here) But my body is telling me something different. Things are heading south. :rolleyes:

Sunday Morning ........cold. Time for Starbucks Pumpkin spice latte. Expensive habit.......oh well could be other more costly vices like my husbands xbox 360 games.

I am so chatty lately.........I guess because my husband is always playing games with headphones on and does not listen.

Aloha

Sounds like my wife! FUCKING BORING! I need to get out and do stuff after sitting at a computer all day.

edited to add some shit!

I just had a really interesting dream which is also very disturbing. Thank god it was only a dream and not my true sentiments. I wouldn't do that.

Hey, me too! I guess it was more towards embarrassing than disturbing, but sheesh, I wouldn't be caught dead doing that, haha!

In other news, I want a Chevy Silverado, I think. Or maybe a Tundra. But no, I have to get a Silverado so I can buy it at Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet, hehehe. This is all complete BS, of course...I have mayyybe $5,000 saved up at the most, and please, I can't even parallel park my Civic - what the hell would I do with a truck? Although maybe if I could see out of the back of the damn thing!!! it wouldn't be such a problem. So there you go, actually I do need a truck! :D

since feeling is first

who pays any attention

to the syntax of things

will never wholly kiss you;

wholly to be a fool

while Spring is in the world

my blood approves,

and kisses are a far better fate

than wisdom

lady i swear by all flowers. Don't cry

--the best gesture of my brain is less than

your eyelids' flutter which says