FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

I'm in Kansas City! :D

Although so far, it's been a shit time. =/

But I'm here until Sunday.

If you can, go to the Negro League Baseball Hall of Fame. It's really interesting and fun. And I believe there's a Jazz museum in the same building.

But the best thing about Kansas City is Arthur Bryant's BBQ!!! Go... it's fabulous.

If you have a car, take a drive out to the Harry Truman Presidential Library.

Have fun!

Anyone see the current Citibank credit card commercial about seatmovers at a Nickleback concert? The finger-wagging security guard looks soooo much like the pics I've seen here of our (ex?) forum member Evster2012, I had to search online for a closer shot. Whaddya think? Is Evster away because he's started a career in Hollywood? :lol:

security_finger_1.jpg

If you can, go to the Negro League Baseball Hall of Fame. It's really interesting and fun. And I believe there's a Jazz museum in the same building.

But the best thing about Kansas City is Arthur Bryant's BBQ!!! Go... it's fabulous.

If you have a car, take a drive out to the Harry Truman Presidential Library.

Have fun!

It'd be great, but sadly, it won't happen. My friend listens to his woman....not me. If I knew how to drive and get back to the place I'm staying, i'd take his car, but alas, I don't on either. Oh well.

I'm in the process of cataloging my entire cd collection. I have some on spindles, in half jewel cases and full jewel cases. I did this years ago on paper, now I'm doing it as a WORD document. If I had EXCEL I'd do it on that. I've heard it's more dynamic and you can do 'searches' on it by date, genre or whatever other designation you give each title.

An alphabetical list with some extra information will just have to do.

It's gonna take some time.

I'm in the process of cataloging my entire cd collection. I have some on spindles, in half jewel cases and full jewel cases. I did this years ago on paper, now I'm doing it as a WORD document. If I had EXCEL I'd do it on that. I've heard it's more dynamic and you can do 'searches' on it by date, genre or whatever other designation you give each title.

An alphabetical list with some extra information will just have to do.

It's gonna take some time.

Try here.

I've seen that site before, but not really indepthly. I'm not going to "rate" all my music, that would be WAY too time consuming.

What do you know about that site? Care to give me an explanation?

Well, I've been a member of it for over a year and a half, and I would truly be lost without it. Catalog your music (if you wanna be technical about it, you can find the catalog number and what you have it on), rate it (some don't do it), review it (it can be fun), learn of other bands, communicate with people who might be willing to share, and learn of new releases and all that.

I love RYM so much. Obviously, if you click on the link in my sig, you can see my page. Click on collection and you'll see how many of what I have.

Well, I've been a member of it for over a year and a half, and I would truly be lost without it. Catalog your music (if you wanna be technical about it, you can find the catalog number and what you have it on), rate it (some don't do it), review it (it can be fun), learn of other bands, communicate with people who might be willing to share, and learn of new releases and all that.

I love RYM so much. Obviously, if you click on the link in my sig, you can see my page. Click on collection and you'll see how many of what I have.

Alright thanks...I'll check out your listing. Durn man, if I like it I'll have to start all over again. :(

Alright thanks...I'll check out your listing. Durn man, if I like it I'll have to start all over again. :(

Yeah, it's a life saver for me. Now if you have a LOT, then take some time (an hour or so) to catalog. Doesn't take too long if you know what you're looking for.

Yeah, it's a life saver for me. Now if you have a LOT, then take some time (an hour or so) to catalog. Doesn't take too long if you know what you're looking for.

What? An hour!

It's taken me a couple just to do 10% of my collection.

I checked out some of your site and it's quite an endeavor, not sure if you type stuff out or just 'send' titles in and such, but I'm typing each entry; bolding, italicizing, Old English styling etc. I think I'm doing it the hard way.

What? An hour!

It's taken me a couple just to do 10% of my collection.

I checked out some of your site and it's quite an endeavor, not sure if you type stuff out or just 'send' titles in and such, but I'm typing each entry; bolding, italicizing, Old English styling etc. I think I'm doing it the hard way.

Well, that's why I said take a bit of time. I didn't say ALL of it.

What you do, is go to the search bar, and type in the name of the artist or the album (you can change that) and find it. Then find the album you're looking for and pick the rating you think it deserves, what you own it on, you can tag it to whatever you like. Then you can review it, and when doing so you can use bold or italic treatments, which is easy to use. I can do a step by step screenshot if you want.

Well, that's why I said take a bit of time. I didn't say ALL of it.

What you do, is go to the search bar, and type in the name of the artist or the album (you can change that) and find it. Then find the album you're looking for and pick the rating you think it deserves, what you own it on, you can tag it to whatever you like. Then you can review it, and when doing so you can use bold or italic treatments, which is easy to use. I can do a step by step screenshot if you want.

Maybe another time, I'm done with what I've done tonight and don't want to deal with it any longer.

I'm trancing out right now. :D

Thanks though, really.

Archived