FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

Ginger Ale makes me cough (That's gotta be the one, 'asn' it? Come and 'ave a listen then ...)

I hate Ginger Ale, but it did the same thing to me sometimes when i would drink it (though very infrequently). Must be the strong carbonation, i find it "fizzier" than colas.

My random thoughts: i was eating fresh red raspberries the other night and they tasted so damn good...each bite was heavenly.

I hate Ginger Ale, but it did the same thing to me sometimes when i would drink it (though very infrequently). Must be the strong carbonation, i find it "fizzier" than colas.

My random thoughts: i was eating fresh red raspberries the other night and they tasted so damn good...each bite was heavenly.

You can have as many "fresh damn," rasberries as you like :)

Yeah, but I've been around since November. I've been around since Dec. 06, but since the old forum (which was cooler) was shut down.... :(

I'm not sure what that has to do with pretty women. Maybe you will help me with that one :(

===

Sorry wrong thread....cheers.

Later guys...

MMmmm.... "Grandiose"

Another Superhero trait

:D

Since this IS a random thread I just want to say "One Flew Over the Cukoos Nest" is one of my favorite books and the movie did it justice (which most movies don't do)

Maybe I should have made my username Nurse Rachett :lol:

Archived