FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

I spent time tonight with a lovely lady, over 70, who may very well not be here tomorrow. Very sad and always overwhelming for me to accept. Always makes me feel blessed for what i have and feel ashamed of those who take things for granted.

:D

Yeah, but love nibbles on the inside of your legs alternating on each side from your ankles to the top part of your inner thighs, is not what I am talking about.

:o

:thumbsup:

Oh Del! Yer exciting me!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm hearing reports that Zep author Keith Shadwick, who was suffering from asbestos-related cancer, has died. Don't want to start a thread as I have no confirmation in any kind of news format.

Man gets life in prison for 10th DUI

Good. Fuck him. He has shown himself to be a habitual offender and a menace. If he was on his 10th bank robbery, we'd put him in jail for life, right? This has just as much potential to end lives.

I swear, some people are too stupid to breathe.

Edit: This is this man's 5th trip to prison now, I believe for the same offense. What a winner!

Is that your favorite S&G album? My favorite is Bridge Over Troubled Water. At first I wasn't meh on them, I thought it was lame, but then after a few listens I fell in love and realized it was a masterpiece. This was in Feburary or so last year.

In other news, hiccups are annoying.

Hey everyone! :wave:

I haven't been here longer than supposed.. :blush:

I've been missing you all.!

in this time I passed all school and entrance examinations and entered the university!

and I will come to America and Kanada for practices during my study! Can't wait for it! :rolleyes:

Hi Richard!! I missed you! =))))

Yes, my computer is ok, but it was fixed about 2 months ago. I haven't been here for another reasons.

Hey everyone! :wave:

I haven't been here longer than supposed.. :blush:

I've been missing you all.!

in this time I passed all school and entrance examinations and entered the university!

and I will come to America and Kanada for practices during my study! Can't wait for it! :rolleyes:

Hi Richard!! I missed you! =))))

Yes, my computer is ok, but it was fixed about 2 months ago. I haven't been here for another reasons.

:D

Welcome back, Inga. It's good to see you again. Are things ok for you over there with this war that just started? Hope you're safe.

and yes, what happend with Random thread?? :cry:

It was deleted by the mods some time ago, like maybe...3 months ago or so. After some stuff that went down in here, I guess it was needed to be deleted. However this is the random thread now. A lot has went down since you've been gone, missy.

Is that your favorite S&G album? My favorite is Bridge Over Troubled Water. At first I wasn't meh on them, I thought it was lame, but then after a few listens I fell in love and realized it was a masterpiece. This was in Feburary or so last year.

Bookends is great, but Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme is my favorite. This would be my ranking......

PSR&T

Bookends

BOTW

Sounds of Silence

Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.

If you would like a couple song recommendations, check out For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her, Old Friends/Bookends and Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M. I think those three show off their strongest attributes best.

Bookends is great, but Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme is my favorite. This would be my ranking......

PSR&T

Bookends

BOTW

Sounds of Silence

Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.

If you would like a couple song recommendations, check out For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her, Old Friends/Bookends and Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M. I think those three show off their strongest attributes best.

In they're day, only John , Paul and Bert were in they're league as contemporary song writers. Brilliant

Archived