Any Fans From in Led Zeppelin Videos?

Has anyone recognised themselves in one of Led Zep's concert videos, or know someone who can be seen in the crowd. Like the guys in Black Dog 1973 that appear at about 3:30 in the video (which is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9i2fqxSjTI ) It'd be kind of cool to be sorta captured in time or whatever, as the guy that was front row at LZ or something like that.

There was a thread on this a while back. From what I remember no one from the 70's shows posted. But it would be very cool indeed to have been shown in any released Zeppelin footage. Especially from TSRTS since it's probably the most well known concert footage.

id like to hear from the 2 young fellas entering the madison square garden by a back door..

and the cop goin..''lot of fun lot of fun''...in the TSRTS movie just on beginning of No Quarter i think. :)

Was funny. i hope they liked the show. :mellow:

id like to hear from the 2 young fellas entering the madison square garden by a back door..

and the cop goin..''lot of fun lot of fun''...in the TSRTS movie just on beginning of No Quarter i think. :)

Was funny. i hope they liked the show. :mellow:

...or the Indian lady that says "wow" during SIBLY

How about the cop in TSRTS during SIBLY with his mouth agape, just staring up at the stage, in some probable major contact high from all the smoke?

... or how about the chick looking to score some tix outside the Garden at the beginning of TSRTS movie, slurring:

"Any tickets for sale? (pointing) Got any tickets? (takes a puff on a cigarette) ... shit."

i started a thread on this a little while ago, but got no response, except for knebby........she is on the unledded dvd, but she wont say which one she is........thats ok. but i mean, where are these people? i would be proud if i was on one of their clips!

Archived