Hello to all

glicine

Though the description doesn't fit exactly now as I'm living in Germany ^^

First hello to all, my name is Lulu and i'm chinese. I doubt if anyone from China has introduced him- or herself here, but i do know that some fans from my country are on this board, too.

Sure Led Zeppelin is favorite band and that' why I'm here.

First hello to all, my name is Lulu and i'm chinese. I doubt if anyone from China has introduced him- or herself here, but i do know that some fans from my country are on this board, too.

hi, lulu!

when did you first hear led zeppelin and what were the circumstances?

do you remember the first time you saw them perform on tv or film (or live)?

welcome!

hi, lulu!

when did you first hear led zeppelin and what were the circumstances?

do you remember the first time you saw them perform on tv or film (or live)?

welcome!

Well, it's quite a time now since I first heard them, about 8 year? I'd say, when i entered the university and began to be fond of rock n' roll.

I was first into Bon Jovi, Guns n' Roses etc., and one day the owner of the CD store where I went quite ofen mentioned Led Zeppelin to me. I got possesed very quick :)

I can't remember I've ever seen them on chinese tv. :( But I've got CDs and DVDs and collected bootlegs...

Hi Lulu,

Willkommen, I am an American living in good ol' Germany too. Sprechen Sie Deutch? Nice to have you here.

Archived