The Dark Knight

Jarlaxle 56

this movie looks amazing! I was excited about it before Heath Leger died annd it got all of its publicity

the clips of him as the joker are leading me to believe it could be his greatest performance and even big name critics are calling him oscar worthy...

... and if hes as good for the whole movie as he is in those few seconds, I'll 2nd that emotion

this new series of Batmans looks like its gonna be long and extremly successful

Little joke with me and my friend. I told him that Heath Ledger played the Joker and he just WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME! So I kept telling him, and finally one day he looked up Heath Ledger on imdb.com on his phone and after looking it up he admitted defeat. :D

I can't wait to see this too. Looks great.

anybody know anything about the new animated dvds being released tomorrow in the us? they're not for any of the animated tv series that i can tell. they look seriously cool though...

Little joke with me and my friend. I told him that Heath Ledger played the Joker and he just WOULDN'T BELIEVE ME! So I kept telling him, and finally one day he looked up Heath Ledger on imdb.com on his phone and after looking it up he admitted defeat. :D

I can't wait to see this too. Looks great.

Don't you just love how computers can end all arguments :D I swear it's the main reason why I have one.

i have a batman christmas tree.

no shit....

my girlfriend several years ago made one for me and spent all year ordering batman ornaments. it's a flocked white table top tree about 2 1/2 ft. tall with black blinking lights. we add to it every year. i put it on a butler cart and surround it with my toys: the cars, statues, busts, etc.

pretty wild looking, but i'm the only kid on my block with one!

can't find a picture or i would post.

memo to self: take a friggin' picture of the batman tree this year for the off-chance that this thread is still running....

memo to self: take a friggin' picture of the batman tree this year for the off-chance that this thread is still running....

You can do it anyway and make a whole new thread around Christmas, because that sounds awesome.

l_7a23dbce50505cb93e6b4e29d8c10e58.jpg

i have a batman christmas tree.

no shit....

my girlfriend several years ago made one for me and spent all year ordering batman ornaments. it's a flocked white table top tree about 2 1/2 ft. tall with black blinking lights. we add to it every year. i put it on a butler cart and surround it with my toys: the cars, statues, busts, etc.

pretty wild looking, but i'm the only kid on my block with one!

can't find a picture or i would post.

You're girlfriend went to that much trouble for you? Wow. :o She sounds cool. Where can i find a girl like that? No one has ever done that type of thing for me.

Post a pic of it.

I personally think the Batman stories have been beaten to death but i am gonna see it for Heath Ledger's performance. I have heard nothing but good things about it. Some think he may get a oscar nomination. It's too bad he is not around to see the acclaim he will get.

ironman was one of the smartest comic book movies i've ever seen.

al's right, batman needs to have the goods to beat that....

I couldn't stand Robert Downey Jr. I didn't find him manly enough to be a superhero. I didn't buy him in that role.

I couldn't stand Robert Downey Jr. I didn't find him manly enough to be a superhero. I didn't buy him in that role.

ok, i'm a robert downey, jr. fan so perhaps i'm biased. anyone else see it?

speaking of comic book movies, what about hellboy2? i loved 'pans labyrinth' so i actually might go see this instead of wait for dvd.

Wait a minute... :huh:

I thought men and women were equal spats, in all things. It shouldn't matter how manly he is (to you) because manliness and womanliness are the same thing, because men and women are the same thing. :blink:

Wait a minute... :huh:

I thought men and women were equal spats, in all things. It shouldn't matter how manly he is (to you) because manliness and womanliness are the same thing, because men and women are the same thing. :blink:

Yes but he is playing a Superhero. Not Jo Blow walking down the street. This is comic book stuff. Not real life. Not the same thing.

Yes but he is playing a Superhero. Not Jo Blow walking down the street. This is comic book stuff. Not real life. Not the same thing.

Still doesn't make sense. He could be as feminine as a Playboy Bunny but to you it would be the same thing as if he were a tough dude, since women and men are the same but with different sets of genitalia. Thus the degree of femininity = the degree of manliness = you're wrong, haha

Archived