Special Announcement - Limited Edition WHITE VINYL version of The Song Remains the Same

sam_webmaster

See im not sure if i would complain if i recieved a blemished copy.

I would buy the white vinyls and i would play them, defeating thier purpose of white vinyl.

But If somebody is unhappy with something they bought, they should get a refund. Unless it was written in small print that White vinyls may not be all white.

If their is a completly unblemished copy of this, any sort of blemish would devalue the set.

Something has to be done.

becuase 1 of 100 is nice

but 1 of 5 un blemished copies is nicer.

I think they should send you a black set for free and let you keep your white set.

or a complete refund.

Grow up and get a life. I knew Ev was a Camaro fan and I was merely joking with him.

Wow, someone steal your Jello at lunch? I also am a big fan of the Camaro, I have a 73 (last year with the corvette tail lights), built for me by Pat Musi. 383 stroker. Cowl induction hood. Interior redone to year one spec. Nothing tubbed. White with orange. No BS NOS and I can still take a Viper in the quarter mile.

I will look for a picture if you'd like, I have a bunch but they are on my old compy.

Wow, someone steal your Jello at lunch? I also am a big fan of the Camaro, I have a 73 (last year with the corvette tail lights), built for me by Pat Musi. 383 stroker. Cowl induction hood. Interior redone to year one spec. Nothing tubbed. White with orange. No BS NOS and I can still take a Viper in the quarter mile.

I will look for a picture if you'd like, I have a bunch but they are on my old compy.

Was "compy" really necessary? Also wondering what all your Camaro details have to do with white vinyl Led Zeppelin. Speaking of...

Our man Sam stepped up and arranged for me to return my defective white vinyl set for another one. Fair is fair - I blasted him before, now I'm hear to praise him - and thank him.

Love,

Billy

Was "compy" really necessary? Also wondering what all your Camaro details have to do with white vinyl Led Zeppelin. Speaking of...

Our man Sam stepped up and arranged for me to return my defective white vinyl set for another one. Fair is fair - I blasted him before, now I'm hear to praise him - and thank him.

Love,

Billy

Too late to save this thread.

Hate,

Dillon

PS: Does that mean there are now 201 White LPs? Guess I 'd better throw a cry baby shit fit.

Hate, Dillon

Hey man,

It's cool that your folks think you're old enough to use their computer, but don't be a hater. Use the privilege to spread some joy in the world.

Love,

Billy

Love,

Billy

So do we all get to return them now then? Mine also has a small splodge on it.

Still, I doubt many people will be playing them, it's still one of 200, or maybe 201? which makes it rarer than any Camaro, so who gives a ~!@#?

I wonder if you'll actually get a white one when it's returned? Or will they just send you a black one? Is that what you'd prefer I wonder?

Never mind, newbie. Go back to your nap.

Love,

Billy

Actually Billy, Rockarolla has been a long-standing member since I can remember joining the old forum, and an avid collector. Just thought you should know.

F'ing shweet!!!! 383 stroker. Where's the old drooly smiley?? :D

For those comparing this to a $60,000.00 car I suggest you visit the doctor.

A $60,000.00 Camaro? :huh::lol:

Well, maybe after all those killer mods! ;)

Still, I doubt many people will be playing them, it's still one of 200, or maybe 201? which makes it rarer than any Camaro, so who gives a ~!@#?

1969 ZL-1 Aluminum 427 Camaro. Only 69 were made. One would fetch well over a mil...nevermind.

Sorry Nina's Dad. I couldn't resist! :lol:

Cheers! :beer:

Hey, I'm a newbie to this forum, just starting with a question regarding the Box Set.

I also got one of the white vinyl copies :D - unfortunately the box is a little bit damaged and the first LP has black stains on both sides.

Has anyone tried to wash the LPs? At least at my ones it looks more like some black dirt which maybe could be washed off. I already complained to the provider, but only got a standard e-mail telling me that I could send it back at own cost, what I don't want to do with this treasure.

btw, has anyone seen one of the white editions on eBay or somewhere else? I wonder if I have to buy a safe for it...

Just got a reply from Bravado:

I'm sorry but we don't have any white ones left. All of them were sent out to people. My understanding is that a lot of them have the small black spots on them. It was a problem that happened in manufacturing. If you don't want to keep it due to damages, I will authorize a refund via customer service but I we won't be able to exchange it for another white one.

1969 ZL-1 Aluminum 427 Camaro. Only 69 were made. One would fetch well over a mil...nevermind.

Sorry Nina's Dad. I couldn't resist! :lol:

Cheers! :beer:

Very cool. Any pictures? I know this probably isn't the place. I'm very into a bit American power, and regularly go into the Corvette pit at Le Mans.

• 5 months later...

Archived