TGIF

Dancin'Days

Big weekend...dance recital, soccer game, family birthday party, and big thing at work.

Good luck with the big work event tomorrow, Virginia! Enjoy the dance recital! My mom and I are so excited about tomorrow's dance recital also. Actually so is my daughter. When i told her tonight she gets a flower corsage she was really happy! Plans for Sunday are unconfirmed. Was invited to the zoo with one of my best friends and her two kids so i'm still deciding. Weekends (even four day ones which i'm in the midst of) go by so fast! :) Everyone have a safe one!

Let's see...I think I'm going to go see Star Trek again with my friend, if she wants to go (I never know what movies she's interested in...you just gotta ask because there's no telling with her).

Uhh, what else...oh yeah! Tomorrow night I will be watching the NASCAR All-Star Race - Go Stewart! Man, anybody could win that...I won't even hazard a guess, not that anyone would care if I did. ;) Heck, Junior might even pull one out of the bag if he doesn't have to make a pit stop, muahaha.

Other than that...not a whole lot's going on, which is how I like it!

Good luck with the big work event tomorrow, Virginia! Enjoy the dance recital! My mom and I are so excited about tomorrow's dance recital also. Actually so is my daughter. When i told her tonight she gets a flower corsage she was really happy! Plans for Sunday are unconfirmed. Was invited to the zoo with one of my best friends and her two kids so i'm still deciding. Weekends (even four day ones which i'm in the midst of) go by so fast! :) Everyone have a safe one!

Thanks! Good luck to you and your daughter too!! :D I may keep tomorrow unscheduled so I can take a nap! lol

Thanks! Good luck to you and your daughter too!! :D I may keep tomorrow unscheduled so I can take a nap! lol

What a long but wonderful day! Since dress rehearsal started in the morning, and then only an hour after that was the show, the day extended from 10am to 4:30pm. I was surprised she got through it! After she performed the first time i said to her now you have to do that again for the show. She said, i want to go home! LOL. Well she did an amazing job, and i was surprised to see she was the leader of the group of 4! They performed to the song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" which i have an appreciation for now.. I am looking forward to adding tap to her ballet in September, and Hip Hop the following year and definitely Pointe when she is experienced enough! Wow all the performances were so good, and a few were impressive! I purchased a DVD of the show which i should have next week. I can't wait to watch it with the family! I hope you had just as nice a day! A nap sounds good, i plan to sleep late today!

What a long but wonderful day! Since dress rehearsal started in the morning, and then only an hour after that was the show, the day extended from 10am to 4:30pm. I was surprised she got through it! After she performed the first time i said to her now you have to do that again for the show. She said, i want to go home! LOL. Well she did an amazing job, and i was surprised to see she was the leader of the group of 4! They performed to the song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" which i have an appreciation for now.. I am looking forward to adding tap to her ballet in September, and Hip Hop the following year and definitely Pointe when she is experienced enough! Wow all the performances were so good, and a few were impressive! I purchased a DVD of the show which i should have next week. I can't wait to watch it with the family! I hope you had just as nice a day! A nap sounds good, i plan to sleep late today!

Oh, I just saw this; I'm so glad she had fun!! :D I hope she continues; it's wonderful to watch them progress over the years! :)

Hang out, have two beers, :beer:

Then go out with my kid to eat in our favorite neighborhood diner. Way too pretty outside not to go out. :yesnod:

Afterward, relax at home again :beer:.

Tomorrow = haircut, and possibly going shopping/to lunch with my mom and daughters while hubby takes our son out of town for soccer. Sunday = picnic at the pool :)

Tonight no set plans; not going to swim practice due to rain/storms. Maybe I'll finally finish "Twilight" (the movie) and do my nails...

I was going to go out with buddies and meet women but i stepped on a damn nail and my foot is sore and i am walking with a bit of limp. Don't know what i will be doing. <_<

I was going to go out with buddies and meet women but i stepped on a damn nail and my foot is sore and i am walking with a bit of limp. Don't know what i will be doing. <_<

Better make sure your tetanus shot is up to date :unsure:

I had a couple shots a bunch of years ago. I can't remember if that was one of them. :blink:

For me, the tetanus shot hurts like crap and makes the injection site swell up like a goose egg, with muscle soreness and swelling lasting for several days. (However, tetanus would be worse!) If you can't remember, you really might want to get a booster just in case.

Archived