TGIF

Dancin'Days

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you really are in the dog house man! So did she come back yet? I always heard... What happens in Vegas....

Just kidding there guy. :D

She did come back :) ...when she ran out of money :( Had to sell the dog :o

Still got two cats so I guess I'm in the cathouse now :slapface::D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It's Friday again, 3:10 PM and I'm just about to shut down for the weekend. Gonna go to Czechoslovakia and pick up some cheap smokes tommorow. The sun is supposed to shine all weekend and it's getting to the point where you don't even need to wear a jacket outside, so we will probably do a lot of walking. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Rock on Zep Heads!peace.gifyourock.gif

i was shoveling snow before and this kid who lives down the block was shoveling a neighbors house. he works at one of those tgif restaurants, fridays. i said, what no work today and he said, no cause he walks to work. then he was saying that it was supposed to be beach day for the employees and the girls were going to have a bikini contest. i was like what...are you serious. he said yeah and that he was supposed to be one of the judges. who knows, i guess corporate headquarters doesnt know about stuff like that. hard to imagine these days.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to try to get by Rita's Italian Ice tomorrow...freebies from noon-10pm :) And Tuesday, Ben & Jerry's has free scoops and Starbucks has free pastry with beverage purchase. Yumm! :) (I am strictly a customer; don't work for any of them!)

• 1 month later...

Our oldest daughter was babysitting tonight and lost power during a storm, so the kids came here and we played board games for a couple of hours. :)

Been a long week, a little stressful at work. Finally unwinding with a glass of wine and some mellow music. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So happy to have a 3 day weekend. I fell asleep watching tv with my daughter around 9:30 last night :lol: We have a picnic planned for tomorrow and hopefully will see my sister and brother in law this weekend. :cheer:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TGIF everybody!! Can't believe this is still here! Been a long time....I'd like to just say hi to everyone that remembers me....HI

Hi Dancin´ Days!!! Glad you´re back!!!

Well, i have a lot of work, i´ve been doing prep for a dinner i have to cater tomorrow....:rolleyes:

Well, I pretty much just kick back, relax and listen to music, watch comedy shows and spend some quality time with my mom! I also have a beer or two with my dad or I meet up with my gal pals and go down to the pub for some gin or beer! :D And then it's back to work on saturday when I tackle my lessons, homework, assignments, etc! Uni life ain't that easy! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived