Jimmy Page in Melbourne?

Royce

If you were you'd know Jimmy is not in Australia.

Mr SteveAJones,

Respectfully, you are not in Australia. You do not work in the Hilton. And unless you were on the plane with Jimmy you would not have the faintest idea.

How do you know where he is all the time? Ha?

Royce I hoped my info helped,

Sebastian

Mr SteveAJones,

Respectfully, you are not in Australia. You do not work in the Hilton. And unless you were on the plane with Jimmy you would not have the faintest idea.

Sebastian

Sebastian,

Respectfully, how do you know where I am all the time? (You don't).

Mr SteveAJones,

Royce I hoped my info helped,

Sebastian

If jimmy page is in Melbourne the likely chance of the ABBA (mama mia )premiere of the movie.OK! why; because jimmy has a past history of recording in the same studio as abba and this could be an ideal way of being inspired by such catchy songs with simple music .Imagine the simple tunes of ABBA being turned into amazing guitar Riffs (just like out on the tiles)I had a pint of bitter and now I'm felling better ,cos I'm out on the tiles .It would be that simple to Write an awesome Riff from such simple songs. :rolleyes:

Jimmy has a past history of recording in the same studio as abba and this could be an ideal way of being inspired by such catchy songs with simple music.

...almost as funny as the insipid speculation he is there in the first place.

...almost as funny as the insipid speculation he is there in the first place.

Ahh The Sorcerer's Apprentice ?cmon remove the hood and reveal your true identity ,so all can be revealed to all.The true wise man should not hide behind the hood.LOL :D

For example, he hangs out with Ross Halfin on Monday, but on Tuesday at 12:20, he goes to Heathrow and boards Qantas flight no. 30, which arrives in Melbourne at 7.55 Wednesday night...

happy0009.gif

I like you, Gainsbarre! You always have that nice touch of humour which is needed in the forum.

Pretending Mr Page was in Australia, I only can say......Damn, damn! mad0090.gif just missed him!

I was at the MEL airport last Wednesday, too bad I was at the Domestic and on Wed morning!!!! :D

Well that technically only proves that Jimmy was in London on Monday July 7...

But the claim is he was seen Wednesday night in Melbourne which is perfectly feasible.

For example, he hangs out with Ross Halfin on Monday, but on Tuesday at 12:20, he goes to Heathrow and boards Qantas flight no. 30, which arrives in Melbourne at 7.55 Wednesday night...

exactly, gains. ive been reading halfins diary everyday to see if there is any mention of him being in london ( or oz ). the 7th doesnt prove or disprove anything. oh i hope hes here! maybe hes checking out venues? what about the sydney opera house...............

Forgive me here but I truly don't give a flying fk where Jimmy Page is! Unless he is on stage playing in front of me or I'm playing behind him(on drums, you poofs).

Mr. Jones please smite these TMZ wannabes with your multi-colored wand o' doom!

Forgive me here but I truly don't give a flying fk where Jimmy Page is! Unless he is on stage playing in front of me or I'm playing behind him(on drums, you poofs).

thats ok mate, he probably doesnt give a flying fk where you are either............

sorry, just had to. :D

Just speculating here.

But DanielDaniel1234, said that Jimmy called himself Daniel. Coincidence?

Hopefully he is looking at gig venues though, Melbourne is one of the only places I could afford to fly to from Perth.

It is possible that we are all are hallucinating though.

You might not care now, but if this was a topic called "Jimmy Page in Delaware" maybe you would understand...There is very little opportunity for those of us on this side of the globe, and when a rumour like this comes up, you can't help but want to know if it's true.

You might not care now, but if this was a topic called "Jimmy Page in Delaware" maybe you would understand...There is very little opportunity for those of us on this side of the globe, and when a rumour like this comes up, you can't help but want to know if it's true.

Bro, I meant no disrespect but if you had any idea how small and insignificant Delaware is you'd have much better odds of him being there than here. LOL My point was that he needs to get his ass in gear with or without Robert and hook us all up and get on the road.

Bro, I meant no disrespect but if you had any idea how small and insignificant Delaware is you'd have much better odds of him being there than here.

I've been through Delaware a few times; it's a nice place to visit and I always had a good time. Did you know Jason (Bonham) played in Dover (6/16/01) and rehearsed in

a Delaware sound warehouse with UFO for their North American tour (9/18-21/04)?

He sure did.

If you were you'd know Jimmy is not in Australia.

I was only passing on something i had been told. i was asking the forum members if they knew IF it was a possibility that he was in Melbourne, i wasn't trying to start an argument of any kind.

Thanks, Royce

I've been through Delaware a few times; it's a nice place to visit and I always had a good time. Did you know Jason (Bonham) played in Dover (6/16/01) and rehearsed in

a Delaware sound warehouse with UFO for their North American tour (9/18-21/04)?

He sure did.

You actually FOUND DE? Ha ha! I did not know that Jason was rehearsing in Dover but I think I recall UFO playing near the either the Dover AFB,, Dover Downs racetrack or something like that. I live further north in Wilmington. Pretty cool!

Would you be so kind as to PM your ties to DE? Business trip, etc. Should you ever venture back here again, let me know and we'll meet up and I'll show you Bonzo's hat in person.

Archived