Stones' Ron Wood Runs Off With 18-Year-Old

• 3 months later...

You're welcome, MadScreamingGallery.

ROLLING STONES star RONNIE WOOD has reportedly offered his estranged wife $4.9 million (GBP3 million) a year in a lucrative divorce deal.

The rocker, 61, walked out on wife of 23 years, Jo, in July (08) after his affair with 20-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press.

And Jo Wood is set to cash in on the split after receiving the whopping divorce deal.

She will allegedly receive $410,000 (GBP250,000)-a-month in a deal worth an estimated $82 million (GBP50 million).

The star is said to be keen to settle the divorce outside of court and has reportedly told pals, "I don't care about the money. Jo can have what she wants. (Ivanova) and I are together and I'm happy."

A source adds, "Ronnie feels the marriage is over but he wants to do the right thing by Jo - even though they have not talked for months."

11/02/2008 02:07:02 PM

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...%20deal_1085369

My secret life: Jo Wood, Businesswoman & former model, 53

Interview by Charlotte Philby

Saturday, 1 November 2008

jowood_65681t.jpg

Jo Wood: "Junk food is ruining everyone on the planet. And in the future, this era will be known as the Age of Plastic ? there's so much around."

The home I grew up in ... was a council house in Basildon, Essex, until I was nine. Then we moved into an old vicarage my dad had bought that was in serious need of renovation; we stayed there until I was 16. It was wonderful: 300 years old and full of character.

When I was a child I wanted to be ... Twiggy: she was my childhood hero.

The moment that changed me for ever ... was learning about organic food. In 1992, I was ill and on steroids, and then I met a herbalist who told me about the importance of eating organically. It changed my whole life.

My greatest inspiration ... Barbara Hulanicki. I fell in love with Biba when I was 16.

My real-life villains ... are junk food and plastic. Junk food is ruining everyone on the planet. And in the future, this era will be known as the Age of Plastic – there's so much around.

If I could change one thing about myself ... I'd like to be a great speller and good at maths. I find it hard to understand numbers. I was useless at school, I just liked art and cooking.

What I see when I look in the mirror ... Myself. People try to find themselves, but you're right there, all you have to do is look.

My style icon ... is Brigitte Bardot. She was absolutely beautiful. I love her hair and the pale lips combined with dark eyes. I've copied her all my grown-up life.

At night I dream of ... Lately I've been dreaming of Ronnie [Wood, her estranged husband]. I miss his presence in the home; after 31 years together, I'm bound to need time to get him out of my system.

My favourite item of clothing ... my Dior biker boots, which I've worn for years.

I wish I'd never worn ... When Bill Wyman married Mandy, I was on steroids and wore this awful peachy-orange floppy hat and black dress. But I wasn't all there at the time; steroids take your soul away.

It's not fashionable but I like ... flannel pyjamas.

You wouldn't know it but I'm very good at ... drawing. I can draw anything. My father was an architect and model-maker; my mother was a doll maker; and my brothers and sisters are artistic too.

You may not know it but I'm no good at ... thinking before I speak. The other day, I criticised somebody's speech at a party, and the person I was talking to turned out to be their best friend. I nearly died.

If I have time to myself ... I don't often, but if I did, I'd like to explore England a bit more. I've never even seen the Roman baths in Bath. I tend to work out or ride my bike around the park if I have free time.

The shop I can't walk past ... is Whole Foods Market [in London], and cool antique shops.

My favourite work of art ... Tracey Emin's tapestry blanket. She's quirky and I love what she does. Who else sews stuff these days? Maybe she will inspire kids to start that again.

All my money goes on ... vintage clothes.

I drive ... It's not very "eco", but Ronnie was given an AMG Mercedes, which he gave to me. I like to drive fast and would love to take the AMG on a road trip.

My house is ... Victorian. Apparently it was built as a present for Queen Victoria.

My most valuable possession is ... my family.

My favourite building ... is the State Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg. I would loved to have lived in that time. Maybe I did.

Movie heaven ... Comedies. I loved Modern Romance with Albert Brooks. And Young Frankenstein. I hate scary or violent films.

The person who really makes me laugh ... is my daughter, Leah. She cracks me up. I also love Steve Martin and Richard Pryor.

In 10 years' time, I hope to be ... very successful, surrounded by kids and grandkids. Maybe with another partner: who knows what will happen? You never know what's in store, so you take it as it comes and make the most of it.

The best invention ever ... is the camera. I've got thousands of pictures; when I'm a little old lady, I'll go through them.

My greatest regret ... I only have lessons in life. Every day you face challenges; it's how you deal with them that makes you stronger.

My life in seven words ... loving, green, inquisitive, healthy, funny, happy, pioneering.

A life in brief

Born in 1955 in Basildon, Essex, Jo Wood is an ex-model and the recently estranged wife of the Rolling Stones' guitarist Ronnie Wood. Together they have four children and four grandchildren. Jo launched her own organic bath and bodycare range, Jo Wood Organics, in 2005. She lives in Kingston-upon-Thames with her son Tyrone, and is supporting Enterprise Week running from 17 to 23 November (enterpriseweek.org.uk )

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/p...-53-979729.html

Edited by eternal light

Wood 'to return to rehab'

14/07/2008 - 7:27:30 AM

Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood is reportedly planning to check himself into rehab for the second time in a month - after his wife Jo went public about her fears over his drinking.

Wood, a self-confessed alcoholic, has been at the centre of controversy after a several tabloid newspapers reported that he had left his wife for an 18-year-old Russian waitress.

However, although Jo Wood has dismissed stories that her husband is having an affair, she confirmed rumours he has begun drinking heavily again - admitting she is seriously worried about the 61-year-old rocker's health.

Wood has been staying in Ireland with teenage Muscovite Ekaterina Ivanova - who is rumoured to be romantically involved with the musician.

I guess sometimes rumours are quite true.

2/11/08-this afternoon

ROLLING STONES star RONNIE WOOD has reportedly offered his estranged wife $4.9 million (GBP3 million) a year in a lucrative divorce deal.

The rocker, 61, walked out on wife of 23 years, Jo, in July (08) after his affair with 20-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova was exposed in the press.

She must've taken a trip in a time machine, she's aged 2 years in 4 months !!! :o

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,380961,00.html

Report: Stones Guitarist Ron Wood Has Run Off With 18-Year-Old

Friday, July 11, 2008

AP

Married, 61-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist Ron Wood has run off with an 18-year-old cocktail waitress, Britain's Daily Telegraph reports.

The rocker, a father of four, has allegedly been at his home in Ireland for the past week with Ekaterina Ivanova, whom he is said to have met in a London club.

Wood admitted his problem with alcoholism in 2000, and sources say that caused his unexpected behavior.

"It's all connected with his drinking," a friend of the guitarist said. "He is drinking two bottles of vodka a day. He doesn't remember anything or know where he is. It looks like he's risking his life."

Though Wood's wife Jo told the Telegraph she knew her husband was in Ireland painting and was "quite all right that she [ivanova] was hanging around with him," the 18-year-old has been telling friends that she and the rocker are romantically involved.

"She has told everyone Ronnie has left his wife for her and they are a full-on item," said a friend.

Wood's bandmates have called the guitarist constantly, asking "What the hell are you doing?' but nothing's getting through," said a source. "Ronnie is adamant this girl is just a friend but he's not thinking rationally."

How's it going "2bitnogoodjive" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? OH THOSE ROLLING STONES, YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM! Ron Wood is NOT the first ROLLING STONE to go out with an 18 year old. Keith Richards has done it numerous times before settling down with Patti Hansen. Mick Jagger, in his 60's, just had a baby with a 27 year old. And lets not forget retired ROLLING STONE bassist Bill Wyman. At age 47, Wyman began a relationship with 13 year old Mandy Smith with her mother's blessing. Six years later, they were married, but the marriage only lasted a year. Wyman would have poor Mandy Smith Institutionalized. GET THIS, not long after, Wyman's 30 year old son Stephen would marry Mandy's mother age 46 that made Stephen a stepfather to his former stepmother. If Bill and Mandy had remained married, Stephen would have been his father's father-in-law and his own grandpa. Is that crazy or what? ONLY THE ROLLING STONES COULD PULL THIS OFF! LONG LIVE THE ROLLING STONES! ROCK ON!

How's it going "2bitnogoodjive" as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics? OH THOSE ROLLING STONES, YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM! Ron Wood is NOT the first ROLLING STONE to go out with an 18 year old. Keith Richards has done it numerous times before settling down with Patti Hansen. Mick Jagger, in his 60's, just had a baby with a 27 year old. And lets not forget retired ROLLING STONE bassist Bill Wyman. At age 47, Wyman began a relationship with 13 year old Mandy Smith with her mother's blessing. Six years later, they were married, but the marriage only lasted a year. Wyman would have poor Mandy Smith Institutionalized. GET THIS, not long after, Wyman's 30 year old son Stephen would marry Mandy's mother age 46 that made Stephen a stepfather to his former stepmother. If Bill and Mandy had remained married, Stephen would have been his father's father-in-law and his own grandpa. Is that crazy or what? ONLY THE ROLLING STONES COULD PULL THIS OFF! LONG LIVE THE ROLLING STONES! ROCK ON!

Ewwwwwww. I remember that story. I hope somebody slapped that girl's mother from here to timbuktu. That is some sick shit.

Ewwwwwww. I remember that story. I hope somebody slapped that girl's mother from here to timbuktu. That is some sick shit.

Hi "Suz," M-E-O-W!!!!!! All of this sick shit is nothing new within THE ROLLING STONES! And just think, the late great Brian Jones was worse out of ALL OF THE ROLLING STONES. Before Brian Jones even founded THE ROLLING STONES, he already had three illegitimate children with three different women and didn't pay any child support for any of them. According to some of the reports, there was a lot of people that had it in for Jones and even wanted him dead by putting hits out on him. There is even new evidence that now proves that Jones drowning death in July 1969 was NOT accidental, HE WAS MURDERED. ROCK ON!

Mick Jagger, in his 60's, just had a baby with a 27 year old.

He did? I did not see any announcement on his website, and the ladies there usually notice that sort of thing right away.

Unless you are talking about Luciana Morad. She was born in 1969 or 1970 and would have been about 29 or 30 years old when she delivered their baby. Their son was born in 1999. Mick Jagger was born in 1943, so he was 56 years old when their son was born.

Edited by eternal light

He did? I did not see any announcement on his website, and the ladies there usually notice that sort of thing right away.

Unless you are talking about Luciana Morad. She was born in 1969 or 1970 and would have been about 29 or 30 years old when she delivered their baby. Their son was born in 1999. Mick Jagger was born in 1943, so he was 56 years old when their son was born.

How's it going "eternal light?" Was that the time when Jerry Hall left him? You know, it might have been Luciana Morad. I swear, the years go by so fast. I saw THE STONES twice in Sacramento at the Arco arena during the "No Security" Tour on 27 January 1999 and 6 February 1999 and I might have heard about it then. I apologize for the incorrect dates but I knew that it happened to Mick on so many numerous occasions in the past that I lost count. ROCK ON!

I was debating on reading his biography - but after all this, it would be completely out of date now. :tomato:

Are there any early pics of Jo floating around anywhere? I'm curious to see what she looked like in the 70's.

He must have been drunk for this.

SNN1105YY-380_529072a.jpg

Another mid-life crisis. :rolleyes: According to the Man's Handbook - The indispensable Guide for the modern man (for all you single men out there), by Thomas Fink from London, England, states that the average age for a male at his age to date or marry a female would be around 39-40 years of age. Take the guy's age, divide by 2 and add 7 years for a female age. For instance, if a guy is 60 years old, a perfect age for a female is 37. Sorry, but I should have read my post more. Had to edit it. :slapface:

Edited by PennyLane

How's it going "eternal light?" Was that the time when Jerry Hall left him? You know, it might have been Luciana Morad. I swear, the years go by so fast. I saw THE STONES twice in Sacramento at the Arco arena during the "No Security" Tour on 27 January 1999 and 6 February 1999 and I might have heard about it then. I apologize for the incorrect dates but I knew that it happened to Mick on so many numerous occasions in the past that I lost count. ROCK ON!

Hello, ZeppFanForever. Yes, that was the time of the split from Jerry Hall. Luciana Morad was the last person to give birth to one of his children. I saw the Stones once during the No Security tour for the first time since 1966, and then a few more times, the last being on the eve of Thanksgiving in 2006.

He must have been drunk for this.

SNN1105YY-380_529072a.jpg

He's like that when he's sober, too, so it's hard to tell. Thank you for the photo.

Edited by eternal light

Bless your soul. Seriously.

Some of the other remarks are rather shocking.

Of course, be aware that there's a lot of tongue-in-cheek remarks as well. I won't go on to discuss whose... :P

Woody's an idiot though. He could learn something from Keith about relationships. B)

Of course, be aware that there's a lot of tongue-in-cheek remarks as well. I won't go on to discuss whose... :P

Woody's an idiot though. He could learn something from Keith about relationships. B)

I do realize that. But his ex wife's got to be hurting.

There's nothing funny about this.

Oh I know. All those years of devotion, only to be shat upon like that. Like I said, Woody's an idiot.

I've been on the other end of that one myself, and it sucks. <_<

Me too. Shat on all the way through.

Who ever wrote "for better or worst"

want to dig them up and beat the shit out of them with me? B)