Stones' Ron Wood Runs Off With 18-Year-Old

I do realize that. But his ex wife's got to be hurting.

"There's nothing funny about this."

"There's nothing funny about this."

Yes there is, she will take him to the cleaners, and she deserves every penny.

Theres nothing new about a Rock Guitarist, or anyone in music for that matter being unfaithful, it goes with the territory, she knew that when she first me him.

Lets face it, if i (or we for that matter) behaved half as bad as Ronnie, or Jimmy, or Robert, or John Paul, or JB RIP, my Mrs would have me out on my ear in no time at all, with the house, the kids and as much money as the lawyers could rob me of, and good luck to her.

When it comes to treating women right, these people are not at the front of the queue, they may be able to fool us with their corny love lyrics but the way they live their lives is no better than my dog, one sniff of woman and their at it like rabbits. If these women want to be treated like shit, carry on, but you wont find me crying for them. They know exactly what their so called "Men" are like.

I love the music but the people who make it, well thats another matter.

And if you think i'm jealous of these barbarians and would like to change places with anyone of them then, :D

Regards, Danny

You answered your own question. See bold type.

How's it going "Rock Action" my man and "Suz" (M-E-O-W!!!) as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN and ROLLING STONES fanatics? I'm sure that we all realize that this is all normal behavior for THE ROLLING STONES. After all, it was THE STONES that truly invented the Rock n' Roll lifestyle. THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE STONES WOULD DO THAT WOULD SURPRISE ME. ROCK ON!

How's it going "Rock Action" my man and "Suz" (M-E-O-W!!!) as well as our fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN and ROLLING STONES fanatics? I'm sure that we all realize that this is all normal behavior for THE ROLLING STONES. After all, it was THE STONES that truly invented the Rock n' Roll lifestyle. THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE STONES WOULD DO THAT WOULD SURPRISE ME. ROCK ON!

How's it going all? I have to make this fast since I'm still on my break. EXAMPLES of THE ROLLING STONES' behavior: does everyone remember when Keith Richards snorted his late father ashes? How bout when Mick Jagger had lots of bees sting his penis resulting in it getting a bigger erection? Like I said, this is all normal behavior for THE STONES. What do all of you think? ROCK ON!

How's it going all? I have to make this fast since I'm still on my break. EXAMPLES of THE ROLLING STONES' behavior: does everyone remember when Keith Richards snorted his late father ashes? How bout when Mick Jagger had lots of bees sting his penis resulting in it getting a bigger erection? Like I said, this is all normal behavior for THE STONES. What do all of you think? ROCK ON!

I think it's all good til the kiddies get involved. Even Zeppelin can gross me out when I think about it.

I think it's all good til the kiddies get involved. Even Zeppelin can gross me out when I think about it.

Hi again "Suz?" (M-E-O-W!!!!) You're right, its when the innocent kids get involved or in the middle of any Rock Star's extracurricular activities that morality draws the line and becomes an issue. When I think of ZEPPELIN, I think of the shark incident with a woman. However, I hear that VANILLA FUDGE was responsible for this incident and not ZEPPELIN. What have all of you heard? ROCK ON!

When I think of ZEPPELIN, I think of the shark incident with a woman. However, I hear that VANILLA FUDGE was responsible for this incident and not ZEPPELIN. What have all of you heard?

Cole and Bonham were the instigators. Robert and Maureen were present, as was Vanilla Fudge drummer Carmine Appice, who claims he filmed it with his 8mm videocamera. So

far as I know the tape has never been released (or proven to exist).

Cole and Bonham were the instigators. Robert and Maureen were present, as was Vanilla Fudge drummer Carmine Appice, who claims he filmed it with his 8mm videocamera. So

far as I know the tape has never been released (or proven to exist).

Well hello professor "SteveAJones?" Welcome to the board! Long time no hear. Remember when I e-mailed you a while back about recording and burning a great copy(ies) of the MFSL LED ZEPPELIN II Vinyl/LP album on Gold CD-R's? Guess what, THEY CAME OUT GREAT! They sound better than any legitimate Digitally Remastered CD of LED ZEPPELIN II today anyday. Thanks for the advise.

Oh yeah, I had to read Richard Cole's book entitled "Stairway To Heaven, Led Zeppelin Uncensored" and it does say what you are saying. However, Vanilla Fudge's Mark Stein filmed the proceedings. I also thought and believed that it was filmed by drummer Carmine Appice. You never know what to believe now days Steve. ROCK ON my friend!

It seems that when married people have not talked to each other for a long time then perhaps the communication process has halted and the basis for their marriage can easily dissolve. Still trying to connect that to the shark episode though.

EXAMPLES of THE ROLLING STONES' behavior: does everyone remember when Keith Richards snorted his late father ashes? How bout when Mick Jagger had lots of bees sting his penis resulting in it getting a bigger erection? Like I said, this is all normal behavior for THE STONES. What do all of you think? ROCK ON!

I doubt ^those stories are entirely based in fact.

wood516_13795a.jpg

I'm happy for them^....

ronnie3_9735a.jpg

...and sad for her^. I hope that if this split is definite that she finds new love and happiness in her life.

Edited by eternal light