My Zepp collectibles/bar

MRCROWLEY

My Zeppelin memorabilia/bar

Had these on the old web site for a couple of months. Still adding things. Guys at the local Sam Goodys just said I could have the new Zeppelin Mothership/ SRTS display for the new cd /dvd in a couple of weeks so more "Pictures at Eleven" :D or on December 11th . Hope I can find room for it , :lol: !

The link would not load for me.

Sledzep

Hi ,

I have a bar too and a pair of RP's platforms sitting on top. They were given to me by RP's brother-in-law when we were sat in RP's private studio at his farm in Kidder!!!!

JB's big symbol was there too but that was sacred and no one was allowed to touch!!

G

You have some of Robert Plant's shoes?! What size are they? What color are they? When did he wear them? How worn are they?

I'm sorry for the over load of questions. But I've never heard of anyone having a pair of Robert's shoes. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, just thought I'd try.

And if they're UK, and you do answer, can someone translate UK sizes to US sizes for me?

Hi ,

I have a bar too and a pair of RP's platforms sitting on top. They were given to me by RP's brother-in-law when we were sat in RP's private studio at his farm in Kidder!!!!

JB's big symbol was there too but that was sacred and no one was allowed to touch!!

G

That is a pretty interesting thing to have. Nice to have connections I am sure ! All my things are pretty much generic I guess you could say. Post some pics of your bar with your collectibles if ya get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...
Congratulations man, i Love your led zeppelin collections. I´ve wanted to buy the jimmy page toy

Thanks man ! Hope to add a few more things when the funds allow ! I do not play with the Jimmy Page plastic action figure("TOY") though ,LOL .....it was a gift !

• 5 years later...

Archived