Are you in a band?

LedZep1969

Crappola!! My band split up last night. I've already recruited a new lead singer and drummer. We need somebody to play bass. Here are the requirements.........

Long hair, attitude, with the right gear and must be a fast learner. No wimps. We are calling ourselves The Joe's. We play metal. Fast and LOUD. We are based out of Gnome, Alaska and have plenty of gigs lined up and music contacts.

Crappola!! My band split up last night. I've already recruited a new lead singer and drummer. We need somebody to play bass. Here are the requirements.........

Long hair, attitude, with the right gear and must be a fast learner. No wimps. We are calling ourselves The Joe's. We play metal. Fast and LOUD. We are based out of Gnome, Alaska and have plenty of gigs lined up and music contacts.

Sorry to hear about the band man, Glad to see your moving along ok though.

Unfortunately not..... :( I have no musical talent but i do have an extensive and varied collection of great music. My friends that are in a band recognise this and often pick my brains about which direction a song should go. I also got them into Led Zeppelin which they are very thankful for! B)

Check out the link below:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xztwCNezj64

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I compose a lot of stuff all by myself....finally found some people now who will play it, so there is a slight amount of progress (finally)

:D :D :D :D

Here are two of my compositions, both in the stages of beeing demo recordings....both numbers have a completely different vibe.

1. Cosmic Caravan.....a rock song bout...indeed...space travel

http://rapidshare.com/files/156181785/Cosmic_Caravan204.wav

2. State of fear......a sweet ballad bout gun craziness triggered by media etc etc

http://rapidshare.com/files/156240740/enemy.WAV

I'm sure lots of us are in bands :)

Mine are playing at Islington Academy on 16th November this year. Sunday afternoons are the new Saturday night :blink:

And we're playing the same night (but later on) at Dingwalls in Camden at the LockStock festival there. Always a good crowd :)

OKz gotta go - rehearsals :)

BTW - I play bass and do BVs for Jawbone. My main instrument is guitar but there's less competition for decent bass players ;) demos are all at www.jawboneband.co.uk (redirects to myspace) and we have some bits on youtube but they are very much "bootleg quality". Will keep y'all posted about our new releases next year.

I'm sure lots of us are in bands :)

Mine are playing at Islington Academy on 16th November this year. Sunday afternoons are the new Saturday night :blink:

And we're playing the same night (but later on) at Dingwalls in Camden at the LockStock festival there. Always a good crowd :)

OKz gotta go - rehearsals :)

BTW - I play bass and do BVs for Jawbone. My main instrument is guitar but there's less competition for decent bass players ;) demos are all at www.jawboneband.co.uk (redirects to myspace) and we have some bits on youtube but they are very much "bootleg quality". Will keep y'all posted about our new releases next year.

wow, thats really good. you guys sound like your straight outa the sixties.

Whats your band's name? What do you play? Etc

My band's name is Killing Prince (Let me know if you like the name), I play Bass guitar and keyboard for some songs. We have 4 people in our band including me, 2 of us our British and we originated in a plane flying from UK to Virginia US. lolCheck out this site

My band's name is the jokers and I play lead guitar. I'm as good as Jimmy Page.(literally, I play along to his skilled recordings.) My brother isn't in the band but he is as good as John Bonham and plays moby dick with ease. His band is untitled. your name's o.k but you sound heavy metal.(change the name).

Whats your band's name? What do you play? Etc

My band's name is Killing Prince (Let me know if you like the name), I play Bass guitar and keyboard for some songs. We have 4 people in our band including me, 2 of us our British and we originated in a plane flying from UK to Virginia US. lolCheck out this site

I'm as good as Jimmy Page.(literally, I play along to his skilled recordings.) My brother isn't in the band but he is as good as John Bonham and plays moby dick with ease.

You miss the whole essence of their talents and your arrogance shows the lack of your own.

Archived