End Of Krause Tour

Plus Robert himself sounds More Like an UNRETIRING Brett Favre than a NO NO NO hold out.

A few Months AFTER he said NO way ... NO tour .. I'm booked with Allison he says the following on this Website and in the MAY Edition of UnCut Magazine.

Speaking in the new (May 2008) edition, Robert Plant commented on the huge success of their December reunion show at London's O2 Arena: "Hopefully, one day, we could do it again. Our profit is - it's metaphysical."

I know in my heart Robert's just trying to build up the momentum but to come THIS Close to giving us what we all thought could NEVER Be only to pull back at the last moment .....

Is getting a little Eh I don't know ... Disconcerting to say the least...

Please Please.... There's an entire generation whose musical Interests are SOLIDLY based on zeppelin who NEVER ever saw a show ... The Band's influence goes so far beyond their Peer Success in the late 60's early 70's ... I think in many ways the Band themselves don't really know their influence.

It's driving me Mad at this point... Please just if you're not going to announce the dates ... Tell us you're getting together again..

I'm a big proponent of what Jimmy said when it comes to New Material ... there HAS TO BE AN ALBUM here for there to be anything here at all in my mind.

Yes I was Sad to find the Plant Krause Website Myself to find some fall dates posted.

There seems to be a 2 month layoff and then they are playing some very small shows from 9/23 to 10/05....

Hey I have admittedly rooted to find a conspiracy where I'm sure none exists...

But you could always tell this tale... I've always said Zep should not play AGAIN 'on tour' without NEW Material .... So perhaps if Robert is really into doing something...

He and the boys are going to be sitting down in the studio from August 1 to Sep 15...

Not completely crazy and they are going to see what comes out of it.

Perhaps.. Perhaps not.

I just always felt RESPECT for the bands wishes to not revive the band due to Bonzo's passing, but I also completely understand why that objection goes out the window when it's Bonzo's own BLOOD doing the Fill in...

I can understand Plant's desire to move forward and not in some way "Sell Out" on his past success at the risk of damaging in HIS OWN MIND his artistic integrity..

But to be completely honest , and Plant has every right to do what he wishes but to simply just Blow off what Page and Paul Jones OBVIOUSLY Want to do is just wrong.

I can see them coming to a happy medium between Page's willingness to Roll out the full blown tour and Plants desire to not play ANY Shows...

I can totally see them playing just a FEW select shows at a High Ticket.... and nothing in the Krause tour discourages that thinking.

I just think Plant is being a Little silly at this point... Just play the shows... Before YOU get to a point in your life where you don't even have the option.

Plant's just being silly. Play the SHOWS.

Why is it wrong that Robert is doing what he wants to do? He hasn't stood in the way of JP and JPJ doing what they want.

Why is it wrong that Robert is doing what he wants to do? He hasn't stood in the way of JP and JPJ doing what they want.

Listen we all know the game that Plant is playing here.... He's the "concerned" Artist while to be honest the Center of the band is all for it.

The Band's success was a compilation of all their talents but there really is No reason for Plant to not participate... I understand he has prior commitments ...

And I'm pretty confident that Plant is just playing with everybody... Robert Plant in the past 30 years has attended tons of Sporting Events and Concerts and Broadway shows....

He doesn't grant interviews at Center Court with Zeppelin playing the background just because he went to go see a Basketball game... He was feeling out sentiment... He was doing the Interview both to promote his OWN tour AND to feel it out.

Plant is definitely considering doing the shows... The Door is NOT Closed... but right now today there is ONLY ONE THING standing in between this as Dream and this as REALITY...

Robert Plant's Fickle Mind. There's nothing technically "wrong" with it in an ethical sense but it's not necessary to hold up what everybody knows is the right thing to do at this point.. Including Plant himself.

Don't worry It's coming.... Just wondering besides the Krause thing what Robert's reservations could possibly be at this point.

Listen we all know the game that Plant is playing here.... He's the "concerned" Artist while to be honest the Center of the band is all for it.

The Band's success was a compilation of all their talents but there really is No reason for Plant to not participate... I understand he has prior commitments ...

And I'm pretty confident that Plant is just playing with everybody... Robert Plant in the past 30 years has attended tons of Sporting Events and Concerts and Broadway shows....

He doesn't grant interviews at Center Court with Zeppelin playing the background just because he went to go see a Basketball game... He was feeling out sentiment... He was doing the Interview both to promote his OWN tour AND to feel it out.

Plant is definitely considering doing the shows... The Door is NOT Closed... but right now today there is ONLY ONE THING standing in between this as Dream and this as REALITY...

Robert Plant's Fickle Mind. There's nothing technically "wrong" with it in an ethical sense but it's not necessary to hold up what everybody knows is the right thing to do at this point.. Including Plant himself.

Don't worry It's coming.... Just wondering besides the Krause thing what Robert's reservations could possibly be at this point.

If only they could get in the groove and Shake.

Archived