Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy's A Legend

Case Solved?

I think the hotel managers probably commondeered the money as retribution for all the damage Led Zeppelin had done to hotel rooms across the country :o

it may have been an inside job to have something else to put in the song remains the same film.. as far as i know.. the band knew they were filming a movie during the 1973 concerts at the madison square garden.. so grant may have known that and said lets spice up the film by doing something like that.. idk but its possible.. but cole was untrustworthy for the stuff he said in his book maybe to get back at the band for subtlely accusing him.. his book is alot of bogus imop.. i own it and never really believed alot of it and zeppelin members jones in particular denied alot of it

Whoever stole the money probably put it up his nose a long time ago. Either way, it didn't hurt the band any. They are all rich and famous and unless there is some kind of death bed confession, I doubt we will ever really know. The authorities probably could care less because number one, nobody was killed and number two, they know that Led Zeppelin's members are richer than rich anyways. I'm sure Jimmy and Robert and JPJ don't miss that money one bit.

f_petergranttm_b7bbbbe.jpg

:whistling:

it may have been an inside job to have something else to put in the song remains the same film.. as far as i know.. the band knew they were filming a movie during the 1973 concerts at the madison square garden.. so grant may have known that and said lets spice up the film by doing something like that.. idk but its possible.. but cole was untrustworthy for the stuff he said in his book maybe to get back at the band for subtlely accusing him.. his book is alot of bogus imop.. i own it and never really believed alot of it and zeppelin members jones in particular denied alot of it

Curious what you found to be BS. Seems to me that the band maybe didn't want some of these stories (esp. the hardcore drug ones) to be released to the public. There isn't really anyhting real shocking in there.

Well, I guess it wil never be solved, unless...

I have solved a mystery or two, maybe I can go to the Drake Hotel and investigate with Jimmy...

Just Kidding... That would be awesome, though

:hysterical:

But that sucks for them...

There's probably no evidence left, since it was in 1973. Perfect time for a time machine!

Edited by Heartbreaker_Girl

I'm not so sure JP "didn't miss the money".

Wasn't he known as a bit of a tightwad? His nickname was "Led Wallet".

DT

he was probably mad back then, but now, he probably doesent notice if it made a difference.