Another one of my dumb questions

jimmy page66

C'mon I know your out there people god damn.. :mellow:

I don't think blasphemy is the way to get the fine folks on this forum to post to your questions.

You should be ashamed of yourself :angry:

Since I'm sorta new,I'll be delighted to state my opinion on your "art" question. IMO anything you hang on your wall that is pleasant to the eye and is attractive is a form of art. A picture/painting/object/poster can all be classed as art. My basement is finely decorated with old and new pictures & posters of Led Zeppelin....I concider it a "museum" of fine art. B)

I don't think blasphemy is the way to get the fine folks on this forum to post to your questions.

You should be ashamed of yourself :angry:

Since I'm sorta new,I'll be delighted to state my opinion on your "art" question. IMO anything you hang on your wall that is pleasant to the eye and is attractive is a form of art. A picture/painting/object/poster can all be classed as art. My basement is finely decorated with old and new pictures & posters of Led Zeppelin....I concider it a "museum" of fine art. B)

that was a humorous reply I needed a laugh.

I pick the top one, the photo of Jimmy is not as widely seen as the one on the bottom. Good work, you ol' blashphemer you. LOL.

I thought your post hilarious (but mum's always said I had a warped sense of humour).

You have a good sense of humor I think and keep those quizzes rolling because People have been to fast..

You can always make your own if you just aren't happy with these two.

I DO mix them if i don't like the back cover on one but i like the front i would use a different back cover (rarely happens). Heres a new option this is the one my bootleg is labeled as but it doesn't have a spine :angry:

sgt_pages_badgeholders_club_band_box_f.jpg

Archived