Christie Brinkley Divorce

Speed Racer

Can you please reduce the size of your picture?

If she is open for a 5th marriage, I will make myself available (assuming I don't convince Petra first).

Yeah it is a little big :) I will reduce it a bit...

Wonder why 5 marriages, that is quite a few. Still a lovely woman.

Yeah it is a little big :) I will reduce it a bit...

Wonder why 5 marriages, that is quite a few. Still a lovely woman.

Who knows...could be some personality aspects in play there. Some people are completely different than their public persona....

Can you please increase the size of your picture?

I reduced the size of the Mach 5 roughly 30%.

However for your needs I think there seems to be several versions of what people think an actual version of the Mach 5 would resemble.

533-Mach-5.jpg

Mach5a.jpg

They appear to be "revamped" Chevy Corvettes. Anyways it's up to you but I think my choice is closest.

Maybe Christie needs a ride?

Who knows...could be some personality aspects in play there. Some people are completely different than their public persona....

Very true. And the judge told her to see a therapist because she has issues of her own. He said she needs to take a look at why she chooses the men that she does. She has a lousy track record with with relationships.

They said she married this guy after 5 months after a "whirlwind courtship". Doesn't sound like she is into reality. More like soap operas.

She did try to keep her daughter away from Billy Joel. He had a habit of crashing his car into everything in his path - it really messed up the poor girl's face something awful. Of course, the local cops on the take always made nice excuses for his drunken debacles - like the road wasn't straight enough...

Archived