Party time, excellent.

Led-Head

Not sure why I never registered at this forum. But hello, you can call me Led-Head, LH, Sam, Assface, or anything else you like. I've been a Zeppelin fan since I was little, got it from my dad. My favorite song (At the moment.) is either "The Rover" or "Nobody's Fault But Mine." I have the hots for Jimmy (Dragon suit=fetish of mine.) and, yes, he is an old man I would do if I got the chance.

Make conversation if you want more details.

Sick=New word for "cool". Yeah, I don't understand it, either, and I'm part of the age group.

hahaha... thought it could be something like that, just didn't sound right though. not like the old saying "phat"... lol

Sick=New word for "cool". Yeah, I don't understand it, either, and I'm part of the age group.

I'm part of it, and I don't understand half that sayings.

Someone told me something was "money" and I had no idea what they meant. They later told me it meant cool, had they said groovy or far out and I would have known what they meant.

I'm part of it, and I don't understand half that sayings.

Someone told me something was "money" and I had no idea what they meant. They later told me it meant cool, had they said groovy or far out and I would have known what they meant.

"Money?" WTF kind of phrase is that? XD

I say stuff is "excellent", "trippy", and that I "dig" stuff...Yeah, it's no wonder I'm made fun of at school. C:

"Money?" WTF kind of phrase is that? XD

I say stuff is "excellent", "trippy", and that I "dig" stuff...Yeah, it's no wonder I'm made fun of at school. C:

I think money is like to say somethings perfect rather than just cool, kinda weird for sure.

all kinds of different lingo rubs off on me, but i usually just say "trippy" and stuff and no one thinks anything of it, do you seriously get made fun of for that?

Archived