Plant on Zeppelin Tour-Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, there is a difference.

Trying to think who else Robert is helping by acting like a baby when asked the inevitable question, even though it's him who's being served by not giving a concrete answer in the first place.

Not answering is helpful for everyone in the Revue right now, but of course that helps Robert, too.

Being a child about it seems self indulgent no matter which way I slice it, though.

Yes, he is a big, sweet baby and has always been so. It may not be in his best interest to give a concrete answer, nor is he obligated to do so. It's discretionary on his part.

Those kinds of repetitive, hammering questions weary him and try his patience. When people are stressed they sometimes regress to a more comfortable state of development. Perhaps that is one reason he seems to act almost as if he is still a child. It is part of his personality and has been so for as long as I can remember. You either love and accept him for who is or you don't.

I gather from his remarks that it may have been getting close to his nap time.

Yes, he is a big, sweet baby and has always been so. It may not be in his best interest to give a concrete answer, nor is he obligated to do so. It's discretionary on his part.

Those kinds of repetitive, hammering questions weary him and try his patience. When people are stressed they sometimes regress to a more comfortable state of development. Perhaps that is one reason he seems to act almost as if he is still a child. It is part of his personality and has been so for as long as I can remember. You either love and accept him for who is or you don't.

A mans gotta sleep :blink:

Damn if there ain't some whining ass bitches on this board,get over yourselves already and enjoy what's given to you,FFS.Wah,wah,wah,wah, WAH.

Robert gives you love and you bitches give him shit.Shut de fuck up already.You're not helping your case whatsoever.

I am a purist Zep fan.If they never get back together(which they CAN'T cuz John is not here and won't ever be here)I'm okay with that.

You whining ass bitches are the ones that are selfish.The song will NEVER remain the same.

Robert owes you nothing.Robert gives you love and you foresake it.Fuck you!

:hysterical::hysterical:you're a riot eternal light

If Robert Plant never wanted to tour with Led Zeppelin again, he would say so (so reporters would stop asking him about it). At this point he's focused on his current project/tour with Allison Krauss, so when that's over we might hear a more definite answer.

It may not be in his best interest to give a concrete answer

You don't say.

:rolleyes:

No, he'll keep not saying anything because he's not obligated to say anything in the first place. The fact he hasn't said anything should be your answer. It's no.

I think him not saying anything is the clue that it's yes. He can't say so because it wouldn't be the right business move for his current tour. Otherwise, he could just say "No" and people would have hissy fits, but then they'd leave him alone. Isn't that what he wants? (What's that you say? No, he doesn't want to be left alone? Ah, so.)

No, he's not obligated to say anything. However it's his keeping quiet that is causing him such dreadful annoyance. He could end the crap he has to put up with at the drop of a hat if he wanted to.

And with that I've come full circle. Not much point going 'round endlessly with people who would giggle and and call it strawberry jam if he served them a sawdust sandwich...

Damn if there ain't some whining ass bitches on this board,get over yourselves already and enjoy what's given to you,FFS.Wah,wah,wah,wah, WAH.

Robert gives you love and you bitches give him shit.Shut de fuck up already.You're not helping your case whatsoever.

I am a purist Zep fan.If they never get back together(which they CAN'T cuz John is not here and won't ever be here)I'm okay with that.

You whining ass bitches are the ones that are selfish.The song will NEVER remain the same.

Robert owes you nothing.Robert gives you love and you foresake it.Fuck you!

I'll bump this to Sunchild in particular and all you other naysaying bitches!

And I'll continue to bump it as long as you keep up your silly charade,Bitches!

Archived