We All Love And Adore It.

Jimmy's A Legend

This one is just gorgeous, i think it's his "shy smile" :wub:

I love this one too, he had the most beautiful long hair back then,so jealous (sp?)

shyy jimmyy :wub:

Everytime I see that photo, things end with my dedication to Jimmy : the man I Love he got Long bLack wavy hair... :D:lol::wub:

Now I noticed, I guess we aLL do that! :D:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
This was in Total Guitar back in the winter. Someone submitted it. I thought it was really interesting.

jptg.jpg

aen27, do you have the rest of the article? was it a contest the little girl won? he looks so genuine , but is he wearing jimmy jams? haha. well it looks quite recent going by his longer hair. very nice pic, lucky girl!

jptg.jpg

"jimmy page is the nicest man ever" awww that's so sweet........love the smile too..:wub:

everyone that has met Jimmy are so damn lucky!

weLLshowmethewaytothenextwhiskeybar.jpg

mmmm...does look drunk, i guess it's coz Robert and the other guy are sopporting him down the stairs.

And now my turn:

0_61_Page_Jimmy_Tokyo.jpg

20962096-20962099-slarge.jpg

aen27, do you have the rest of the article? was it a contest the little girl won? he looks so genuine , but is he wearing jimmy jams? haha. well it looks quite recent going by his longer hair. very nice pic, lucky girl!

There wasn't an articale. The picture was it. Someone took it of him and the little girl and orginally it was very small, you could almost miss it, except it was of our darling Pagey.

Archived