We All Love And Adore It.

Jimmy's A Legend

Sushi Jimmy... :D

JP_Japan_1971-02.jpg

That looks a lot more like Dim Sum which is Chinese and really really yummy. Tends to be a Chinese family tradition to go for Dim Sum and communicate with each other on Sundays while other folks go sit in pews. ;)

Love these lot, the 3rd you posted he looked pretty ill :( but these are gorgeious :wub:

How charming could he get???

:thanku:

That was the late '70's, I think, but he looks so cute still even if it was when he was so thin.

Maybe that was the early 80's(around ARMS). He seems to be forcing the smile by force(to me).

A few years ago,I heard Machi Rodgers(Paul Rodgers's ex-wife) said in magazine that Jimmy had often come to their house to eat. It is a story when they formed The Firm.

I guess Jimmy's then home's having collapsed in those days though I don't know details about it.

jprollistorock.jpg

this smile is priceless! I can't count the actual number of times I hit the replay button when I watch the video this picture is taken from! Maybe 100, maybe 200, who knows.... :D

that smile ...aww.. just so entrancing...feel the angels singing & playing innocent0006.gif

this smile is priceless! I can't count the actual number of times I hit the replay button when I watch the video this picture is taken from! Maybe 100, maybe 200, who knows.... :D

that smile ...aww.. just so entrancing...feel the angels singing & playing innocent0006.gif

That's why I did. I love it too.

Archived